{LET'S KILL HITLER - 3}

"You went to kill The Doctor on the orders of the movement known as the Silence and Academy of the Question, instead you murdered the woman once known as Poppy Watcher

"You went to kill The Doctor on the orders of the movement known as the Silence and Academy of the Question, instead you murdered the woman once known as Poppy Watcher. You accept and know this to be true?" A still Amy asks, her voice monotone.

"Quite honestly, I don't really remember. It was all a bit of jumble," Melody shakes her hair out, examining herself in a mirror as the still version of Amy opens its mouth and a bright beam hits the other woman's head

"No! No! Get off me!" Mels struggles

"Sorry, did you say she was ordered to kill The Doctor?" The Doctor looks to his right, him and Willow leaning on the TARDIS "The Doctor? Doctor who?" He's wearing evening clothes, a top hat and is carrying a cane. Willow's in a simple black dress, jewels covering the belt and a black blazer covering most of it. She's got black heels on and's holding a small silver clutch.

Melody's let go and she turns to them "You're dying and you stopped to change?"

"It was his idea," Willow gestures, walking down the steps calmly. She had agreed, but only to try and calm him down and distract him from her likely death. As if they were just getting changed to take Alex for dinner, acting like everything was normal.

"Oh, you should always waste time when you don't have any. Time is not the boss of you. Rule four hundred and eight," The Doctor tells Mels "Amelia Pond, judgment death machine. Why am I not surprised?" The Doctor activates his cane and shows Melody "Sonic cane,"

"Are you serious?"

"Never knowingly. Never knowingly be serious. Rule twenty-seven. You might want to write these down," The results come through on his cane "Oh, it's a robot, with four hundred and twenty-three life signs inside. A robot worked by tiny people. Love it. But how do you all get in there, though? Bigger on the inside?" he jokes "No, basic miniaturisation sustained by a compression field. Ooo. Watch what you eat, it'll get you every time,"

"Amy, if you and Rory are okay, signal me," the cane lights up "Thanking you," Willow suddenly groans in pain and nearly trips, The Doctor grabs her "Why'd you insist on heels?"

"Not wearing them is so last regeneration dear," Willow smiles as Melody tries to run, but she gets trapped by the beam coming from Robot Amy

"Don't you touch her! Do not harm her in any way!" Melody stops screaming in pain, but is still trapped in an energy field. The Doctor helps Willow sit on the stairs.

"Why would you care? She's the women who kills you," Robot Amy asks

"I'm not dead," Willow gestures to herself

"You're dying,"

"Thanks for the reminder," Willow grumbles "But, at least I'm not a time travelling shape shifting robot,"

"Operated by miniaturised cross people, which, I have got to admit, I didn't see coming," The Doctor adds and Willow smiles, leaning her head on his shoulder.