Chapter 37 : I WANT YOU ♥

Start from the beginning

" Yes, moreover Adi is eagerly waiting to see Prerna as his bride, Right Adi ", Ishaani bhabi never leave chance to pull Adi's leg. Adi whined and everyone chuckled at that.

She is the second child in our family after Adi.

After deciding everything we had dinner together and discussed some things. Adhira was trying to show that she is ok and nothing is affecting her. Koohu and Krish were playing in garden.

Ishani bhabi took Prerna and Adhira with her saying they are going to show our house to Prerna. And I left worried there for Adhira, I don't want anyone to hurt Adhira.

☘ ️☘️ ☘️

My foot hit to the table before the flowers pot scattered on floor I catch it.

" Mr. Shergill carefully ", Adhira wishpered yelled at me.

" You will scare her bhai ", He was also remaining. Adi the monkey. Dad gave him light slap on his head.

" Sorry Dad ",

" What's the time now ? ", Ishani bhabi asked impatiently.

" 11:59 ", Vihaan bhai said looking at watch.

" One more minute left ", Dadi said.

" It's time ",

" Koohu baby wake up ", Adhira sat next to Koohu who was sleeping.

" Mumma lemme sleep ", Koohu said all in sleepy voice and pulled sheets over head.

Adhira pulled down the sheets and leaned to wisher in her ear, " Baby Happy Birthday ",

"Ahhh, It's my birthday ", she jumped on Adhria and hug her tightly.

" Yeahhh it's your birthday, Happy Birthday ", Adhira sai kissing her cheeks.

" Happy Birthday Princess ", she came in my embrace.

" Ahh Dadda, thank you ", what made me more happy that she really made a such innocent puppy face and kissed my both cheeks.

After that one by one everyone wished her.

" Happy Birthday Koohu ",

" Dadi , Dadu thank you everyone ",

" Now come on blow the candles ", Ishani bhabi said placing the cake on table.

" Before that make a wish ", Adi said.

" Yup chachu ",

Koohu looked both of us and then joined her hands and close eyes. She make a wish and blowed the candles.

" Happy Birthday to you...", we sang a song  and clapped together for her. I wonder what wish Koohu made ? She cut the piece and feed everyone. We also feed her.

" Where is my gifts ? ",

" Oh so eager ha ", Ishani bhabi said pinching her nose.

" Here is your gifts ", one by one we gave her gifts.

" Mumma where is your gift ? ",

" You will get it by tomorrow ", saying that Adhira winked at her. What's her gift ?

" Are you giving me brother ? ", Koohu exclaimed loudly. From where it came in her mind ? Whole was looking at me and Adhira for answer. Adhira was already red in embarrassment and my situation was no longer different than her.

" No... you will find it tommorow now sleep ", Adhira hurriedly tuck Koohu back on bed and left from there. That made laugh everyone including me.