Chapter 37 : I WANT YOU ♥

Start from the beginning

" What I am going to do with you Adhira ? ",

" Either you are coming with me or I'm going to call doctor here ", I said stubbornly.

" But...", Before she can complete , I gave her hard glare and she understood that I'm not going to listen anything. Perfect. How much my wife understand my silent language.

" Fine, I'm coming ", and a smile made it's way to my lips.

" Go and get ready, I will wait for you downstairs ", I placed a kiss on her forehead and left from there.

I told Dadi and Mom that I and Adhira are going to buy gifts for Koohu.

" Kapil , I want each and every information of Kunal ASAP. Do whatever you want but please hurry up ", I called Kapil when I reached to parking.

I called Adhira's bodyguard after hanging up Kapil's. He immediately answered in 2nd ring.

" Yes sir ",

" What happened when Adhira went to hospital? ",

He told me the same story Adhira did, " Sir that man was mysterious, I'm on his track now and will get hold of him soon ", Good. I want that basterd anyhow.

" Do it fast I don't have much time ",

" Yes sir ",

☘ ☘ ☘

The ride to hospital went in silence. Adhira was completely lost in her thoughts and I know what she is thinking. She is still scared.

" Adhira , we are here ", I said pressing the break. Hearing me she came out of her trances and looked at the hospital premises through window before getting down.

" I'm with you ", I put my hand on her to assure her. She nodded. I get down and opened the door for her.

" Come ", I took hold of her hand and headed toward the hospital.

" Mr. And Mrs. Shergill we have to wait for reports only then we can proceed for further treatment ", Dr. Mitali said after checking Adhira.

" But Dr. nothing is serious right ", it was more like a question which I asked impatiently.

" Mr. Shergill I hope so but I can't say anything right now. Reports will come tommorow only then I can tell you properly ", Adhira was having frequent vomiting, stomachache and these days she lost appetite and dizziness is what she is feeling frequently. Why can't she take care of herself ? Atleast she should have come to hospital before. How can she be so careless about her health ?

After that she penned down prescription, " Take this medicine for now, it will give you relief and give me visit tommorow ",

" Thank you doctor ", saying that we left from there.

In our way to home I tried to lit up her mood but nothing worked. When we reached home Kashyap's was already there. Dadi called them to fix a date for engagement. I still wonder why Vighnesh agreed for the marriage ? It's not like I'm not happy with it, I'm really happy for both of them. It's just Vighnesh refused to agree with their marriage then suddenly what happened to him ?

I felt the same pain in Adhira's eyes seeing her family , but her face was cold not showing any emotion.

" See Veer and Adhira also came ", Vihaan bhai said as he saw us. We take a seat next to them. I greet Kashyap's but I think Vighnesh don't like my presence. Is it because I'm Adhira's husband ? Might be possible.

" We are planning engagement on next weekend. What do you say ? ", Dad asked me.

" It's perfect I don't have any problem",