Chapter 37 : I WANT YOU ♥

Start from the beginning

I wiped fresh tears fall from her eyes and cupped her face," Listen to me Adhira. Listen to me very carefully. No matter what I'm with you and I won't let him harm you ever ",

" But...",

" Shhhh, calm down ",

After that I tried to distract her from that topic. I asked her everything happened last week in my absence, about Koohu and all family but something clicked in my mind,

" Adhira why you went to hospital ? Are you not ok ? ",

" Actually I was not feeling well from few days that's why I went for check-up but before that....",

" Why you didn't informed me about it ? ",

" Because you were ignoring me and....", She spat me back. My angry tigress.

I hold her hands in mine and apologised sincerely, " I'm sorry, I'm really sorry Adhira. I was guilty for my behaviour toward you. I did not had guts to face you , that's why I was ignoring you but atleast you should have inform me about your health issues ", she completely looking at me in disbelief. When she did not uttered a word I continued.

" Adhira, I... I want to start new. I want to give chance to this relationship. Please forgive me whatever I did to you. But please stay with me forever. I don't want to lose you ", Yeah that's what I really want. I did not confessed my love to her and I know it's not the time but atleast I can ask her for this.

She took a deep breath and licked her dried lips and my eyes went to her delicious lips. Stop it Veer. This is not time to be distracted. I give mental note to myself, " Are you ever going to tell me why you were cold and rude to me ? Why you married me ? And now why you are behaving like an caring husband ?", That's the question I wanted her to never ask me. Because after knowing the reason I will lost her trust and that's the thing I never want.

" I know you have so many questions and I promise I will answer each question not only answer but I'll show you the reason behind all of this but it's not the right time. Please give me sometime ", I said truthfully.

She think for sometime, " Mr. Shergill I'm not what you want. I'm the girl who is unable to fulfill needs with marriage. I'm not...", And I knew where the discussion is going. I know she have so many insecurities and still she not completely get over that incident. But she is the only I want to spend my remaining life. I decided she is the person who will rule over my heart and I am not stepping back.

" You are the one. You are the only one that I want , I want to spend rest of my life with you. Adhira marriage is just not a physical relationship, it is more than that. It is a relationship with full of emotions. And if you are scared that I'll force you to accept this marriage fully then I promise I'll never ever force you to do the things you are not comfortable with. I'll never force myself on you. Until you want I'll never force you to take this marriage to the next step. I promise ", when I completed she has tears in her eyes but I was unable to read face. No she is not scared now. Pain, pain is reflecting on her face but why ? She did not said anything just continuously stared at me.

" Take your time. But now we are going to hospital ",

" No. I won't go, please I don't want to go ",

" Ok relax , I'll ask doctor to come here ",

" No ",

" Why ? ",

" I don't want anyone to know about it and moreover everyone is excited for Koohu's birthday, I don't want to spoil their mood just because my health issues. I don't want them to worry ", Is she for real ? I mean after all this, she is still thinking about others.