Ruhi clenched her jaw and yelled at her, " Just do what you are asked for or else we will send you to your ideal man. 

"What? ", Sherika frowned cluelessly. 

" Yes honey, you ideal, Mr. Arjun Sehgal, the one to launch your dream book, the one to offer you the biggest deal of your life, the owner of Sehgals Publishers and non other than the so called loving Dad of your new love, Shaurya Sehgal".

"What? What you both did to him? What you did? ", Sherika shouted. 

" Calm down Sheri, nothing big. He was so man of his words, which we didn't like. Even when you were destroyed he had this diary of yours which he founded there in your dreamland. He was getting back to you again being a new ray of hope of your life, he wanted to inform that you still can publish your dream book but guess what? That stupid car accident took it all away, correction please, that pre planned murder executed successfully", Ruhi bolted out. 

"And Arjun Sehgal finished", Dhruv added and they laughed abruptly. 

Sherika clenched her fist in utmost anger, tears pooled in her eyes and fell on her cheek, suddenly she felt the loosened grip of that knot and immediately get rid off it. She stood up and hit two back to back slaps on Ruhi's face which made her fall straight on the floor. 

With an instant motion Dhruv could react she lifted a vase and hit him on his forehead which made his sight blurred. 

"You both, shame on you! I'm not leaving you this time and yes, it's just a little start for you. Dhruv, you had hit me with the vase, isn't it? Just a little payback to you. And yes you Ruhi, this slap was pending on you by one year", Sherika yelled with tears and ran away. 

It was a big delux multi storey building, she couldn't find a safe place but she ran. She could hear those steps chasing her again, she realized they were back on their feets. She ran again, her knee got hit by the cupboard and she fell. 

She fell and they grabbed her again. Dhruv grabbed her hairs and warned her not to move again, "Our payback is still pending Sheri. You can't go like this".

Dhruv turned her back to Ruhi, " Let start with me honey! ", and she raised her hands in air to hit Sherika. 

Sherika lost all her energies fighting with those monsters and deep down inside she knew they will not leave her this time, she closed her eyes in ready to face those slaps and pains but it didn't come her way. Wait, what? 

She heard a voice, which lightened her hopes and indeed a sudden motion of happiness flows into her veins. 

"Not yet Ruhi", Shaurya stood there holding the hand of Ruhi which was soon going to hit her lady if he wouldn't come there on time. He threw back her arms to her  and she fell huge steps back. The ladies constables holded her arms and made her stand there again. 

"Sheri, Are you okay? ", Shaurya cupped her face and then hugged her. She nodded. 

But this man is not leaving them so easily, not yet. 

He aside Sheri to Ruhan and grabbed the collar of that monster the second time or may be the last time because he was not leaving him today. 

"How dare you touch her again. I will kill you..... You bloody.... I will kill you Dhruv.... ", Shaurya continuously punched his face and kicked him countless of times. 

He didn't even care for a second if that monster was falling down, if he was alive or not, Shaurya was unstoppable. 

He screamed, he punched, he kicked, Dhruv puked blood out of his mouth but Shaurya didn't stop. 

Sherika howled with tears, "Shaurya, they killed your Dad. It was not an accident, it was a murder. They killed your Dad Shaurya".

Shaurya paused for a second, those pains wanted to shout out loud but this time it only wants to get out with those punches and kicks, even when it couldn't give him back his father. He screamed like hell, he yelled and rubbed his face in the wall and punched him hardly. 

But the culprits were equal in this, why the other one escapes so easily? 

Sherika grabbed Ruhi and slapped her. She clenched her jaw and slapped her again, "Shame on you. You don't deserve to be a human. Shame on you. I will kill you", she slapped again yelling out in pain, tears and anger. 

They both knew this wasn't enough for their pains but they did unless the officers stopped them. 

They took both the culprits out of their sight at least to save their lives even if they didn't deserve. 

"Shaurya, just take Sheri back to home. I'm going with the officers, they need some information", Ruhan calmed both of them and left with the culprits been arrested.