16

April 3rd 2020 / 1 year and 2 months and 3 weeks and 5 days later Friday

Tzuyu POV

My Bedroom

"CHOU!".

"Yes love", I said about to kiss her but she stopped me.

"What? Why are you stopping it?".

"This will be the last time I and you decided to just kiss and fuck one another for pleasure. Only kiss in public when we're caught".

"But why? Why do you want to do that?", I asked confused.

"I don't want to play with your feelings tzuyu. I will never love you because you're not my type. I only like the sex and the way we kiss".

I looked down.

"Not once after all these years you've thought we could be something more than this?", I asked.

"I'm sorry you can find someone else to love just keep it on the low".

I closed my eyes feeling like I was gonna cry. I felt her hand come to my face and her lips touched mine. My lips parted. Her tongue swiped over my bottom lip sliding it into my mouth. One last time.

Minas POV

Our Bedroom

She picked me up laying me down on the bed without breaking the kiss.  My back arched all of a sudden due to her wandering hands. She pulled out of the kiss. My eyes were glued to her body as her shirt slid up her torso. 

~ A few seconds later ~

She began pulling my knickers down, I lifted my hip off the white sheets. The contact she was keeping with me while going to my pussy was so seductive. Moans escaped my mouth feeling her in me. My hands moved to her hair, pulling her closer when her tongue is inside me. She came out, kissing me. I dug my nails into her shoulder and pulled her closer when she entered me with her two fingers. I moaned into her mouth. She slid her tongue into my mouth. My hands fell to the sheets and balled them in my fist when she added a third finger. This feeling left me screaming in ecstasy. I arched my back when a certain spot reached inside of me, my nails dig into her back eliciting a hiss and moan from her. I pulled away from the heated kiss and leaned my head back.

~ Time Skip ~

I am now straddling her unhooking her bra at the same time freeing it off her. I reached up and enclosed my hand over her right breast and placed a tender kiss on top of her left breast. I run my tongue over her nipple and closed my mouth sucking slightly as I squeeze the other. I smirked running my kisses back up to her lips. I started to grind on her moving my hips back and forth. I noticed she bit her lip. I smirked and brought my lips back to hers biting her bottom lip then inserted my tongue into her mouth. The kiss kept getting steamer. I pulled away catching my breath. I felt her unclip my bra, pulling my straps down. She laid me back down, planting gentle kisses on my skin.

She cupped my breast and then went back to kissing me deeply. I kissed her harder. I am already getting wet again. She slowly moved down kissing my chin to my neck, to the valley between my breasts.  She planted kisses on my left tit and swirled her tongue around my nipple.

~ A few minutes later ~

She gave kisses on my inner thigh, spreading my legs out. My breathing became heavier, as I felt her dick enter me. I gripped on the bedsheets. She wrapped her mouth over one of my tits thrusting at the same time she was sucking on my tit. 

~ A few minutes later ~

My hips began moving in sync with her strokes as she started to pump in and out, increasing her speed. My moans were now unstoppable, she was pushing harder, thrusting faster.