Hello, Be Mine (PikaBabe)

AN: Have you watch MNL48 presents Bye, Us? Noodin mo din bes. :) This is the first Twitter AU that I wrote. 

Hello, Be Mine...

One year had passed. Nagawa kong hindi magparamdam sa kanya. Every little thing that reminds me of her were put in a box.

I learned to accept myself and love myself more.

"Kumusta kayo ni Portia? Sa akin ka niya kinukumusta e. Nag-away ba kayo?"

'Yan ang madalas na itanong ni Mama. Lagi kong sinasabi okay tayo. Busy lang. Mas madali kasi 'yong magsabi na okay lang kaysa magpaliwanag kung bakit hindi ok.

"Sino 'yong madalas mong kasama sa pictures?"

"Si Gabb 'yon Mama. Bakit?"

"Ah. Natanong lang. Close kayo parang kayo ni Portia noon. Kailan ba uuwi 'yon?"

"Hindi ko alam."

Si mama may makasama lang ako sa post itatanong agad kung sino.

Gabb is my go to person. She's really nice. Kapag may problema ako lagi siyang nandiyan. She's always one call away.

"May napansin ako sa'yo..."

I looked at her. "Hmm?"

"You're not the I love you person na 'no? Dati you often say I love you to your friends."

I smiled. "Ang next na I love you ko ay sa taong mamahalin ko nang higit na sa kaibigan..."

"Sus! Meron namang I love you as a friend ah..."

That reminds me of you... Again..

Gabb and I became more comfortable with each other. We're even tagged as couple in the campus. She's just going with the flow. She has nothing to lose. That's her reason.

And me? I don't know. I don't have nothing to lose either.

"Jackie, I feel weird. I'm happy with I'm with you. Like happy more than a friend..."

I looked at her confusedly. "Baka confuse ka lang."

Gabb became extra sweet. She'd tell me to just let her do what she does.

"Flowers for the sweetest person I know..." she handed me a red rose. "Smile, Jem. Alam ko namang kinompleto ko na ang araw mo." Mataas rin ang confidence niya. And that's what I like about her personality.

"Nagtatanong si Mama. Baka daw may manliligaw na ako."

"Sabihin mo, oo. Si Gabb na magandang gwapo."

I woke up late. Thank God, It's weekend. I heard mama's talking to someone. Nagtatawanan pa sila. That laughter! I couldn't be her!

I went out of my room just to be stunned. It's really her!

"Hi Jackie..."

She came closer and hugged me. "Namiss kita buds... Sobra..."