'Better not yield now' Y/n stated as she swing her sword, before the other person even got a gist of it. The other tightened his grip as she approached, he tried flinging the sword in different directions, best to avoid the attack but his reflexes weren't good enough. His sword soared on ground before he could understand what was happening. 

'Next...' Y/n said glaring at the boys as the wind wiped off the sweat. No one now even dared to look Y/n in the eye.  

Soo Ho's heart fluttered at the sight. He found her way attractive than any girl he met before. The aura around her was so captivating, the way she moved, the way she handled her sword, every single thing about her amazed him.

'Merciless woman' a few complained as it was their fourth day straight at the clinic with bruises still fresh.

'I don't attack woman Y/n' Soo Ho said as he picked his sword.

'Nice principle, but lets not differentiate' Y/n said picking up hers.

As the match was dragging long master advised them to stop as it was time for lunch.

Half of the Hwarang were on the verge of fainting, few even felt their arms go numb after the intense training session. The only ones who had decent fencing skills were Ji Dwi and Soo Ho. Even the match would have not started and she would mention how the posture is a disadvantage. 

Master was happy with Y/n training. The boys were drastically improving since they first came to Hwarang.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

'Warming up princess?' Soo Ho said watching Y/n practice alone early morning. 

'Care to join?' Y/n replied without turning back knowing the owner of the voice

'Why not' Soo Ho picked up his sword and he moved in front

Y/n swung her sword as it Soo Ho dodged it and later it was his time to attack, after an intense session, as their stamina's were decreasing, Y/n took it a chance and placed her sword beside his neck. 'Not so soon' Soo Ho smirked flinging his beside her neck. As they retracted their swords back Soo Ho pushed her to a pillar and Y/n blocked his swing with her sword, as Soo Ho inched forward, her back hit the pillar.

'What happened to I don't attack woman' Y/n smirked as he applied force on his end

'Some one said self defense doesn't count' Soo Ho said breathing heavily at her resistance

'Lets drop it in 3..2..1' Y/n said as she loosened her grip

Both dropped their swords on the count.

'I thought you wouldn't' Soo Ho smiled

'Fair play' Y/n smiled back

'Its always the best fencing with you princess' Soo Ho inched forward, tucking your wet hair behind the ears, tracing back his fingers down your jaw. Sure Y/n had gotten close to Soo Ho but physically this was the closest anyone had got to her. Y/n's breath rose up rapidly and it would be a lie to say it was because of the exercise. 'Then why don't you come to me often' Y/n suggests without giving it a thought and mentally slapping herself to utter that. 

'Because I am scared' Soo Ho replied staring in her eyes

'Scared I will hurt you?' Y/n asked staring back

'No... I am scared I would lose control' Soo Ho said placing his lips on yours 

Y/n's body melted, never had she felt this loved, the kiss was enough to let her know how much Soo Ho desired her. After a second she gave in, as he pulled her closer, she kissed him back.

They broke the kiss as the bell rang and it was time for class. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After the kiss, it was like Y/n had disappeared. Master announced that Y/n would be taking few days off for personal reasons. Soo Ho could think of nothing but how he completely messed up. Maybe Y/n now hated him for kissing her suddenly. 

He went to master to ask about her whereabouts when he eventually found out that the King of Beakje died. Then it struck to him that Y/n must be upset with the sad news. He hurried to your residence to check on you.

'Where is she?' Soo Ho asked looking at your maids

'Princess ordered not to let anyone enter' a maid replied

'Nonsense, let me in' Soo Ho said reaching the door

'You shouldn't' the maids blocked his way

Hearing the commotion out you wipe off your tears, clear you voice and as you turn around Soo Ho slides open the door.

'Princess he wouldn't listen...' the maid bowed

'Master has given me a day off Soo Ho, I will resume tomorrow' Y/n replies

'I am here for something else' Soo Ho replied looking at you in a white hanbok

'Leave us' you order and the maids go closing the door.

 'Y/n...' Soo Ho approaches 'I heard..'

'Yeah so what? Everyone must have heard' Y/n replies harshly

'I am here for you. Condolences for your loss' Soo Ho stated

'I don't need anyone. Depending on others is for the weak' Y/n replied facing away from him

'No.. no you fool' Soo Ho back hugged her

'Do you want to die?' Y/n threatened holding her tears

'Kill me all you want, but let me be here for you, let me hold you in this moment. You should not be alone in times like these'  Soo Ho replied tightening his grip

'Soo Ho please...' Y/n said breaking down as she pushed him a little. Soo Ho did not give up, he hugs her again as she grips his shoulder, weeping. Soo Ho caresses her hair.

'It hurts even though he abandoned me it hurts like hell. I have no one left now.' Y/n's voice cracked as she spoke those words

'I am here for you Y/n. I will always be there for you' Soo Ho replied wiping off her tears. 

'What if you leave me, everyone leaves me' Y/n sobbed

'Y/n... I won't I will never leave you. Even if you try your best to make me leave. Please trust me' Soo Ho said kissing her forehead

'Stay with me...please...' Y/n said hugging him

'From now to forever Y/n.. I am your person' Soo Ho replied patting her back as she dozed off from exhaustion. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

'Soo Ho...' Y/n calls out, checking if everyone is busy cleaning the floor 

She blows a quick flying kiss before continuing with 'clean properly...'   to which Soo Ho smiles.

It satisfies him how much Y/n had changed since he first met her when she even hated the fact of getting someone's help to now as he was someone whom she couldn't live without.

___________________________________________

Okay I tried it to be a bit emotional, and to bring up how everyone thinks strong woman don't need emotional support, but its wrong everyone needs emotional support from time to time. No person in this world would ever want to be alone.  

I will try continuing with fresh ideas.