Chapter 11 || His forbidden wife|| Edited

Start from the beginning

I

was beyond angry. How dare he, like seriously?

I wanted to break that plastic bi*** face when she called me names but I controlled myself. The darned creep I married! I mentally cursed myself for not giving him the deserving punches, I stood there stomping like a kid.

Aria... calm down. Don't behave like a kid, said my heart.

Tell me the time when she behaved like an adult, I heard my brain.

You demon, shut up.

I took deep breaths to control myself.

I am alright now, I talked to myself.

You seriously okay Aria, cause you telling me all this kinda freaking me out, said my inner self.

Just wait for 3 mins from now, she will barge into his room, pull his hair and make him think she escaped the asylum, said my brain or the demon inside me.

Don't listen to him, you go have a peaceful shower then you'll be alright, said my heart or the angel in me.

She is right !!

Taking out my casuals I laid them on the bed and headed to have a hot shower.

I hit the sack as soon as I came out.

Next day

Morning

It was 8 in the morning and I was set for the day. I made bread toast with an omelette, something I could make without screwing up the kitchen or worse burning the whole damn kitchen. I learned this because of the random midnight cravings. Waking Mina during that time would be terrible. She taught me this so that I won't disturb her sleep.

I made one for the jerk and one for me and kept some freshly cut fruits along with a glass of fresh juice. It's not that I care about him, it's because our helper Emily was on leave today.

Also, I didn't have the heart to let him go to the office without eating. Mom used to say when dad skips breakfast he'll hardly have time to eat till noon. So I made him something I could.

Oh yeah, Aria... all these are called sugar not care.

The sound of footsteps caught my attention making me look up the stairs.

The devil himself was descending the stairs while looking into his phone.

This moron... what will happen if he falls because of his carelessness. Before I could gulp down the words they escaped my lips.

" Yah! Jerk stop using your phone when you walk or climb the stairs. You might fall," I snickered at him.

He gave me a look of bewilderment.

Damn you Aria! I panicked when he smiled at me in a creeping way.

" Oh? So now my precious wifey cares about me, " he said with a smirk.

Expecto patronum!!

"Of course, I care for my hubby because the only one to break that smirking mouth of yours should be me, not the floor, " I said, smirking back.

We had a staring competition until he decided to break the silence. " Seems like you enjoy being Mrs Kim. With your actions yesterday and today, " he said with a sly smirk.

I rolled my eyes before replying, "Yeah, so much to the extent where I feel like pulling the hairs out of Mr Kim every passing second."

"Whatever you say, Mrs Kim "