Chapter 11 || His forbidden wife|| Edited

Start from the beginning

Her eyes glowed with a mischievous challenge and a dangerous smile settled on her lips. Her face was serene but her smile and eyes were saying otherwise. "Okay then,
Let's make this more interesting. I'll bring guys for a make-out. Wait, no. Not just a make-out. Let's say worse than you could imagine. A fair deal."

My eyes widened hearing her. I yelled "What?" Unable to contain the emotions that are so specific for husbands. Overprotective possessiveness and jealousy. Just the word of make-out from her lips was giving me a boner and she talks about something more with a guy who isn't me.

If you think I'm angry, you are doing a bad job in guessing an alpha male husband. I'm boiling ten folds than a volcano. My breaths were slow and heavy as I tried my best to contain my anger.

The whole idea behind this was to wreck her head, not in any way to make my nerves tick off. Everything with her is upturned.

Death was inevitable to the guy even if he dares to look at her and the nerve of her to talk about making--- Argh!!!!!!

Why the hell am I letting her words make me go crazy? It was true...

Her mere words are making me wanna strangle someone... I was a duffer for failing to analyse her capacity to make me lose my mind in a split second.

She shrugged me with non-chalantness, "Yes of course, if you won't respect me, why should I? If you date girls; I will date guys. You bring girls home, I make out with guys in front of your eyes. Say what honey?"

"Don't you dare wifey!" I growled.

Her airy answers were driving me round the bend. She is mine, how can she think of dating guys?

The nerve of this woman.

"Try me, jerk. I'll have the pleasure to show you what I dare. Anyways, I am having a morning shift tomorrow, so I am going to bed. Sleep tight," with that she left, leaving me boiling.

Mr. smarty-pants, if you didn't showcase your dumb act today then why is she gonna say that. Listen up man, she will backfire on your plan only when you have flings, which is not gonna happen then why are you worrying? asked my heart.

Yeah right !!

Kim Aria...

Brat.

After doing my night routine I plopped on my bed drowning in her thoughts.

My mind drifted back to the scenes where she claimed me as her husband. The way she slapped Tina. Her flaming face when she looked at Tina clinging her arm with me. Aria was adorable when she was possessively angry. I never expected such a tiny human to be this fierce. Utterly a wifey material!

The way she got angry, her big eyes with flames of anger, those dark eyebrows creased and her hella hot intimidating tone. Damn... For a second I lost my tongue as I was busy admiring her.

Intimidating wife for an intimidating husband like me...

God!! She is driving me crazy. Soon I lost myself in slumber.

 Soon I lost myself in slumber