Music of the night

Found this on Spotify! It's so good!

As the song ended, she clapped and stood up. Putting her hands around me, she pulled me onto the couch.

"So, did you like it?" I asked her as I brushed back my sweaty hair.

"It was like one of those bachelorette parties in movies." She said after kissing my cheek. "I need this every week!"

"Woah! Next week's your turn!" I replied while she played with my harness.

The fur coat was thrown carelessly over the couch, my leather pants were starting to stick to my skin. The mesh top did nothing to protect me against the cold night, but her skin heated up my body.

We stayed silent as we smiled at each other, my hand patting her head, dragging out the moment.

After a few minutes I got up, her hand held mine tightly, preventing me from leaving. "I wanna cuddle!" She whispered.

"I'll clean up, take a shower and be right back!" I got on my knees and kissed her hand as she loosened her grip.

I left her laying on the couch and started taking off my harness. I put  the top and pants out to dry before putting it in the laundry bin.

My hand covered my mouth as I started taking off the tape from my chest. The pain rippled through my body. I whispered curses under my breath while throwing away the pieces of tape.

After a quick warm shower, I walked out in a cotton shirt and matching pants. When I got to her, she seemed to be asleep so I turned off the lights and picked her up.

Putting her in bed, I climbed in and sighed. She turned towards me and grabbed my shirt. "Are you tired?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said while she unbuttoned my shirt. "What are you doing?"

She took off my shirt and then took off her clothes. Putting on my shirt, she laid down next to me and hugged me tightly.

"I am starting to think you like having me shirtless." I laughed as I pulled the blanket over us.

"I won't say no to that." She commented with an air of playfulness.

My phone started ringing, cutting through the calm atmosphere. I picked it up, panic setting in immediately. "Hey mom!" I greeted her as I sat up, Lisa's hands around my waist.

"Hey Y/N! We are leaving the place early so we will be coming to your place tomorrow, okay? I wanted to tell you that, sorry if I am disturbing you." She said quickly.

"No no. It's okay. Good thing you told me now. I'll have food prepared so we can sit at home and eat." I replied.

"Okay, now sleep. Good night honey!" She hung up leaving me feel scared.

"What happened?" Li asked me as she buried her face in my side.

"They are coming tomorrow. My family ..." I might lose them. It might be my last chance. It's my only chance. I have to do it right, I can't this mess up.

"Hey!" Lisa pulled me into bed and hugged me tightly again. "You'll be okay!" She kissed my cheeks and smiled. "I love you. I'll be by your side."

"Thank you!" I whispered. "I love you too."

Okay, so we are really close to the ending, I am just so sad that it's ending. I loved working on this project so much!

Please do vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.