Loud

Play the song, babies!

"Woaaah!" I screamed as Jennie tripped as we walked through the parking lot. "Careful!" I warned her.

I was out of drag now, my hair in a top bun and my white shirt tugged into my black cuffed pants. The bag on my back was heavy because of the drag things in it.

"Chris!" Jennie said in a drunken haze. "Y/N! Let's go to the amusement park! Come on!"

"Jennie, it's past midnight, which amusement park is open now? And who is going to let a wasted girl get on any of the rides?" I ruffled her hair while holding her steady. "Let's go get you some water and food!" I said as we entered a store.

I made her sit in the front section of the store and went back to grab the things. I could feel two people standing next to me stare at me when I was grabbing the bottles.

Making a conscience effort to not mind them, I moved to the snacks aisle and chose Jennie's favourites.

After paying for them, I handed them to her and held her as we walked to the bench outside.

"Are y'all bitches gay or something?" An annoying voice interrupted me while helping Jennie sit down.

I pressed my lips together and closed my eyes. I didn't want to get into this situation. Ignoring them, I opened the water bottle and handed it to Jennie.

"Did you not hear me, you dyke?" The voice drew nearer.

"Shut up, you idiot! We are gay, what's your problem?" Jennie shouted and jumped up, almost falling back. I grabbed her back looked back to see two guys smirking down on us.

"See, I told you!" One of them told the other. They were wearing black and blue windbreakers, plain tees with pants.

Without another word, the one wearing the black windbreaker sat down next to Jennie. I placed my hand on her shoulder and pushed the water bottle against her.

"Come on, drink it!" I said softly.

"Can we get a show then?" The one in the blue windbreaker, walked up to me and said. His companion laughed at the comment.

I clutched my jaw as I looked at Jennie drinking her water while looking at me, annoyed. I gulped when I saw her eyes. I could see that she was feeling hurt right now.

"Ohh come on! Don't be shy!" The guy on the bench scooted closer to Jennie. I placed my hand on the bench, blocking him from getting any closer.

"Didn't you hear me, dyke? Kiss her! Come on!" The guy next to me said as he put his hand on my shoulder, forcing me towards Jennie.

"Take your hands off me." I said struggling to stay calm.

"Huh? You can speak then!" He said and put more force on my shoulder.

"I said take your hands off me!" I said, louder this time.

"Ohh the dyke is getting angry! Oh no!" The guy on the bench mocked me.

The anger was ripped through my veins now. Before I could think anything else, the guy next to me pushed my head towards Jennie.

Uhmm, you should have know the cuteness wasn't gonna last! Lol.

Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.