Pressure

Play the song, babies!

"You ... I ... I don't know what you're doing, Y/N." Jordan said as we sat down.

My ears hurt with a dull pulse, I could feel the new helix piercings. I stayed silent and looked down at the still red small rose tattoo on my left middle finger.

"You're really spiralling hard. I was surprised that you ... of all people, you ... who is afraid of eating food without planning every detail of it ... got two new piercings and your first tattoo. You know your parents hate body art, right?" She asked me.

"I knew you would do a good job, Jordan." I said with a fake smile.

"Cut the bullshit! What happened? It's been three hours since you arrived. Are you finally going to tell me why you wanted me to do these piercings and that tattoo?" She yelled at me. "You're such a typical lesbian! Next you're going to cut and dye your hair some crazy colour, aren't you?"

"How did you know?" I asked, genuinely surprised.

"I have done it enough times to know when I see it happening. What happened?" She asked.

I finally started to explain, starting with an excuse like a coward. "I was at home yesterday, Lisa was feeling down so we had a girls' night. We were drunk ..." I explained everything.

At the end, I looked up and saw Jordan looking at me weird.

"I don't know what to say. This is crazy! But definitely tell Jennie. Be honest with me, okay? Do you actually like Jennie?" Jordan leaned forward.

"I ... I think I do." I said, trying to look away.

She grabbed my chin and made me look at her. "What about Lisa? Do you like her?"

I opened my mouth but no sound came out. A smirk appeared on her lips.

"You have liked her since High school and you're still not over her." She said in a slow steady pace. "Don't lead Jennie on more than you already have! She is a good kid. Don't break her heart!"

"Jordan ... I can't face Jennie like this." I felt my eyes tear up. "I don't know how to tell her."

"I'll come with you. But you have to tell her yourself." She said as she backed away.

"... thanks ... I am sorry." I whispered.

"You shouldn't be apologising to me. You should me apologising to her." She snapped back. "And tell Lisa ... that you like her."

"I can't! I can't do that!" I yelled as I stood up.

"You have to. It's been years. You have to tell her. You can't go around hiding yourself forever. Anyway, you will have to come put to your parents, looking like that." She reminded me.

I hadn't thought about that. My parents are sure to kick me out now. They hated all this. Piercings, a tattoo and a lesbian? Their Christian values could never accept this.

"You didn't think about that? Well you might as well get that hair cut then. You're gonna have to calm yourself as much as possible." She walked to me again.

I was shaking now. She grabbed my shoulders and smiled. "I know it's hard but you have to stay strong." She ran her hand through my hair and patted my head.

"I'll call Rich. What colour do you want anyway?" She took out her phone.

"Blue. Navy blue." I said after some thought. They both said I looked pretty in that colour. Lisa. Jennie.

I swear, I want to get those piercings and that tattoo too! Maybe once I move out of my parents' house, I will. Maybe, I'll cut my hair short too!

Tell me your thoughts about the story in the comments and vote for this chapter if you like.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.