8: Goodbye my friend...

Previously: Eleanor has sent a photo around to the whole school of Flower crying. Yohioloid was the one to send it around. Yohioloid then confronts the fourth years and gets involved in a fight with Rin. This causes Miku to become upset and sees Rin's attitude change.

Intro:
While travelling to Lower, Miku and Len run to catch Rin.

Miku: (pants) She's So sporty!

Len: Stop Miku! I'll get her! (carries on running)

Len desperately runs so he could finally catch his sister before it's too late. He sprints towards her and grabs her.

Len: MIKU COME!

Miku: (follows Len) You got her?

Len: Phew. She's saved...

Rin: (grumbles) Hmph.

Miku: Why Rin...I don't like this...

Rin: ...

Miku: Please Rin. Go back to your happy self. I know Yohioloid has done this to you for not getting Sports Captain but...

Rin: For four years I never got Form role. Because...I'm a Vocaloid right?

Miku: Rin I...

Rin: I'M DONE OK? YOU ALWAYS GOT A ROLE! You were form monitor in first year, you were a pupil librarian in second year and third year. I have only been a sports ambassador but what did I do? Nothing...

Miku: Rin...

Rin: CUT IT WITH THE CRAP, I'M DONE! 10C, OUR FORM, IS DRY!

Miku: Ri...

Len: Leave her Meeks, she's an asshole...

Rin: (glares at Len)

Len: HUH? Whatcha gonna do? Tell me to shut up? Tch.

Rin: ...

Miku: Please understand Rin. We've been best friends for so long. I understand. I completely do! I understand it's hard getting a form role and why they didn't elect you but...

Rin: I'm not applying next year knowing they won't vote for me. So did you.

Miku: Well if you keep being negative like that, it attracts negative attention...

Rin: I DON'T CARE! MIKU I AM DONE!

Len: Huh Rin?

Rin: WE ARE ENDING OUR RELTIONSHIP! (walks off)

Miku: RIN! (cries)

Len: (strokes Miku's back) Hey hey. Chill. No one understands what she is. My sister is on her period. (laughs)

Miku: But it looked serious to me.

Len: Hm. I dunno. I'm scared going home anyway. She might ask me to end my relationship with you but do I care?

Miku: Ehehe. You're really funny Len.

Part 1: Miku's POV

At Miku's house at 4PM...

Miku: (big sigh) Rin...

Luka: (enters house) Hello Mimi!

Miku: (fake smiles) Hi Luka!

Luka: I didn't have PPA work to do thankfully. What about we meet in the dining room at 6:30? I'll finish planning my lessons and you can and complete your homework?