6: Miku's Exam Stress

Intro:
In Eleanor's Room, she is eating popcorn while watching the Japanese news. To find out tips from her rival...

News: (In Japanese) Hatsune Miku, a 16 year old girl who doesn't age has been an idol for 13 years. She's succeeding so much, she's even performing at Coachella! Have you even heard of the new game Project Sekai?

Eleanor: Horrible game. (munches popcorn)

News: (In Japanese) But unfortunately, deputy CEO of Crypton Future Media, Miss Gekotune Yuka, has reported she has been suffering catching up with school work and doing vocal and dance practice sessions every Friday after school.

Eleanor: Good. That's what I want to see..

Part 1: Miku's Breakdown

In the Lower school playground...

Eleanor: HUH? YOU'RE IN STUDENT COUNCIL?

Renri: To help me become...Um...more popular like you Eleanor! But if feels weird since I'm the only first year.

Eleanor: Look, I heard Unity and Stardust are joining. You're friends with Stardust right?

Renri: Really?

Eleanor: You even could be student council President in third year.

Renri: Wow! Luka can finally notice me!

Eleanor: You know...Vocaloids are suffering Renri.

Renri: Really? They all seem fine at school!

Eleanor: I'm not talking about Oliver, Galaco and those people. They don't have concerts to do. Nor dancing. But who's the ones suffering? Popular ones like IA, Miku etc.

Renri: Oh...is Luka included?

Eleanor: What do you expect? She's doing concerts too.

Renri: (gasps) No! I hope she's alright! Please tell me!

Eleanor: Currently, That Green Haired goblin said on the news that Miku is suffering the most. Good, Miku should suffer. And stop being a Luka fangirl...

Renri: (gasps more) Oh my god no!

Galaco: Young ladies, you seem petrified, what's wrong?

Renri: Galaco, is it true Miku is suffering a lot?

Galaco: We can't push ourselves into their personal life, besides, she graduated this July. So we don't really know anymore. Unless SeeU informs us.

Timeskip to after school in Miku's room..

Miku: (sits on the table looking at worksheets and Cries)

Miku's Phone: ISeeU: Miku, please reply to my messages.

Miku: I can't...I have so much homework, I have to do them before the weekend because...Magical Mirai...

Luka: (opens door) Mimi? You Ok?

Miku: Yeah I'm Fine! Sorry we can't hang out today...

Luka: It's Fine. I need to make a PowerPoint for my next class. Just call me if you need me, I'm in the other room.

Miku: Ok Luka!

Luka closes the door whilst Miku sighs. She carries on with her homework...The next day...

Miku: (writing essay while crying)

And then the next day...

Miku: (Cries while completing revision worksheets) Too Many exams...