No, the only things I have to concern myself with are how fucking wrong she is, and how I'm going to find a way into that tight pussy again. The alternative is not an option, and her willingness is non-negotiable. That's the one thing I won't compromise on.

_______

When I step into the palatial shower in my master bath a half hour later, the only thought on my mind is how sweet it's going to be when I get what I want. Again. And again. Onika can lie to herself all she wants but I know the truth.

"Fuck." I bite out the curse as I step under the spray, and water hits the teeth marks on my shoulder and the claw marks on my back left by my little trinidadian counterpart despite her earlier injury.

She was fucking magnificient. No, not past tense. Is. Even as she walked away wearing nothing but my coat, she held her head high and proud. Most people won't look me in the eye, but this woman isn't afraid to declare all-out war.

If she thinks her cursing me to hell is going to make me more likely to let her go, she's delusional. She amuses me. Challenges me. And goddamn, she enrages me to the point where the only thing I can do is fuck her into submission. Which, luckily for both of us, she needs, whether she realizes it yet or not.

I replay the scene in my head from tonight, from the moment she stepped into the dining room in that dress. Her breasts on display just the way I wanted them, the slits up both sides of the skirt showing off her legs with every step. 

I close my hand around my dick as I picture her walking toward me like a queen deigning to allow a peon an audience

She calls me arrogant, but every time she raises that chin of hers, I want to take her over my knee and spank her ass, which makes my dick even harder.

I don't need to get myself off in the shower. It hasn't even been an hour since I came, but I can't stop seeing and hearing her in my head.

"Go fuck yourself, Fenty. I'll never get on my knees for you."

Oh, but you will, Onika. You will. And I will make sure you enjoy every fucking second of it.

With one hand pressed against the stone wall of the shower, I grip my dick tighter and stroke it as I picture those pissed-off pink lips turning pouty and softer after a couple of rounds that she begs me to stop because she can't take any more and promises me anything in return. That's when they'll be wrapped around my dick.

My  balls tighten at the mental picture, and I stroke harder and faster.

Fuck, I don't even need her on her knees. she can hang that thick mane of curls over the edge of bed, and I'll fuck her face and teach her to take every inch down her throat without gagging.

My dick pulses, my orgasm bearing down faster than I expect considering that I just came. But it's not me. It's the thought of her moaning as she sucks and tongues my shaft every time I pull out until I blow inside her mouth and watch my cum drip from those stubborn lips. 

Mine.

As my cum splatters the rock wall in my shower, I swear to myself it's the last time. She'll never deny me again.

I think she needs another lesson in what it means to be owned by me. 

__________

A/N: I've been away for a minute, and ya'll probably noticed. I'm sorry for not updating. My boyfriend got hurt in a incident, he was stabbed. He didn't die, thank God but he's recovering, and we're talking to someone together. I thought he was going to die because I never saw that much blood before, and it kind of scarred me but all that matters is he's going to get better.

But there's good news, I'm finally moving out completely from my parents house. It's not that I don't have a good relationship with them, I'm just way too independent.

 But anyways, I hope you liked this chapter. I have to spend as much time as I can with him so I'll try to update this when I can.

----------------

This update was trash but I just wanted to put something out. 

Thoughts?

Keep or delete?

Nicki?

Robyn?

What do you think will happen next?