Unconditional Love ❤

^*^Romance

^*^Love,Death,Mourn,Cope,Family

^*^Cast; Kiera Knightley && Zac Effron

One shot requested by Daydreamer2. Enjoy

Kiera^* 

That Day:

My head was banging as the music of the club pumped through all four walls. I was leant on Zac's side as we danced slowly to the music. Although my head was killing I wanted Zac to enjoy himself and celebrate after all the reason we were here was to celebrate Zac's promotion.

"Kiera" Zac muttered quietly in my ear. I looked up at him smiling; Zac pushed a strand of my chestnut hair out my face.

"You okay?" he asked, concern written on his beautiful face.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just got a little headache" I told him, hoping he would leave it and get on with enjoying the night. I didn't want him to make a fuss over me.

"Oh baby" Zac leans down and kisses my nose gently sending shivers down my spine.

"Should we head off?" He asked, a little worry seeped into his voice.

"No, no it's fine" I smiled, not wanting to spoil his evening.

"Oh no lets go get something to eat?" Zac suggested taking my hand. I nodded squeezing his hand in agreement. We walked hand in hand out of the club and into the cold, empty, and dark, street. We both decided not to drive as we both had quite a lot of alcohol in our systems

"Let's take a shortcut" I suggested taking lead down the street. We walked along Burmer road towards our small two bedroom apartment.

"Kiera did you have a good night?" He asked, with a look that told me he had a good night.

"A great night" I smiled, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek to reassure him.

"Oi" I turned around abruptly at the harsh tone of the stranger, stood before us was a hooded guy half his face covered by a black scarf, a sharp knife held in his right hand.

"Oh my god!" I whimpered my eyes fixed on his weapon.

"Kiera calm down don't panic" Zac breathed, trying to sound calm himself.

"Give me all your belongings now!" The hooded guy yelled, making me jump a little. The street was empty and as my eyes swivelled around it I came to realize there was no way out of this.

"Hey mate listen you don't need to do this." Zac told him trying to compromise. I turned to Zac stunned. What was he doing? He's acting crazy. I pushed my bag off my shoulder throwing it down in front of the crazed stranger.

"Good, now hurry and empty your pockets" He demanded Zac raising his knife a little.

"Mate you don't need to do this there is other ways." Zac pleaded. Still trying to compromise.

"Zac just give him what he wants" I shrieked my hands clasped together. Zac ignored me pushing one of his hands in mine,

"Hurry up" The stranger yelled looking around the street impatiently.

"You got my girls bag so just leave us alone." Zac yelled.

"No Zac no, just do as he says." I whined tears pooling at my eyes. The attacker's eyes clouded over in rage. I didn't want Zac to get hurt, and with the way he was going he was going to get himself killed.

"Listen to your girl man" The attacker suggested.

"Please Zac just do as he says" I cried out, by now tears were streaming down my face. Zac stepped forward as if to attack and in that second the attacker panicked; lunged forward pushing the knife straight into Zac's ribs.

"No! NO!" I cried, holding Zac's body as he fell slowly to the ground. Zac's body shook uncontrollably as his breath slowly leaves his body. I watched him in shock. Then I watched as the man of my dreams died right there in my arms.

^*^*^*^*

"I can't... can't cope." I cried out as my brother held me in his arms. It's been a few weeks since Zac was taken from me, and I was feeling on edge, as if it was the end. Nothing was the same. I can't walk down any street without remembering, I can't eat dinner because I remember how me and Zac use to eat dinner together nearly every night, I can't sleep alone..

"Kiera look at me" My brother demanded. I slowly tilted my head so our eyes were in line with each other.

"You've got to stay strong. That is what Zac would want." He told me.

"I... can't" I whine trying to pull free from his grip.

"You have to" My brother whispered. I pulled free, wrapping my arms around myself.

"Remember this Kiera, he died through bravery, he died a hero and he would want nothing more than for you to stay strong for him" I nod slowly my brother's words sinking in my mind. I smile weakly at my brother before walking off to my bedroom.

I rush inside making my way over to my bed. Earlier today I had laid out a pen and paper, a full bottle of vodka and a tub of pills. I had gotten to the point where I couldn't cope without the love of my life and I was ready to end it for good, but I'm wrong, like my brother said I have to be strong for him like how he was strong for me. I threw the bottle of vodka and the pills away, and then sat on my bed. The day will come when we can be together again. But that day was not today!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

The end, if you want one please request,<3