Developing Feelings ❤ [1D]

UNEDITED

Title; Developing Feelings ❤

Tags^*^*^*^Love,Feelings,Like,Museum

Cast^*^*^ Louis Tomlinson 

Dedicating/requested by leCouchPotato, Hope u Likess !! xx

In Ella's POV

"Ha I beat you every week Miles so why do you bother challenging me!" I grin placing the WII stick on the coffee table.

Miles rolls hes eyes flopping down on the sofa.

"The day I beat you will be very soon, I can bet on that." He declares pulling hes Iphone out hes pocket, I plop down next to him trying to peer in hes lap an look at what hes doing. I wouldnt be shocked if he was staring at naked pictures of models an such, been friends with Miles for more than a year I knew hes ways an I knew just how to tick him off. I snatched hes phone out hes hand rushing around the sofa. As I duck an dive around the furniture careful not to bump into anyone.

"Ella stop playing." Miles chuckled.

Hes feet two steps behind me,  When I felt I gave him a good run around I stopped running pushing the phone behind my back. I watch Miles as hes pushes hes scruffy chocolate hair out hes face an regained breath.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"Uno I love winding you up." I smile.

Mile gives me a 'Well give it back' look.

"Oh right yeah." I push the phone back in Miles hand.

"My friend is coming to hang with us in about an hour." Miles states.

I follow Miles back to the sofa peering at my reflection in the window as I push my long brunette hair out my face.

"Who's this friend then?" I enquire.

"Hes names Louis"

"Louis who."

An why havent I met him before I thought.

"Louis Tomlinson, Hes kind of new to the town."

I nod slowly. 

"You two should get on." Miles smirked.

"Ergh why?"

"Just the way you are an the way he is."

Why was I getting the feeling Miles was trying to set me up but in a 'friend' way.

"You best not be up to anything." I shriek.

"Hey chill Ella im so not."

"Good."

I decide to grab a snack from the youth clubs kitchen quickly before this Tomlinson dude arrives. I didnt hang out with much people other than Miles but was more than welcoming when it came to new people.

In Louis POV

I walked through the entrance of the youth club taking in the different crowds, there were teens sitting in groups talking, some taking part in electronics such as Wii an Xbox, some even cooking in the kitchen area. Miles said he was in the sports hall towards the back so I said some hello's an hurried to find Miles.

It was my second time here there wasnt much todo, it was just a good place to pass time. I spotted Miles on a bench seeming in deep conversation with hes friend he mentioned would be here, from afar I could tell she was a hot girl, her full brunette hair was flowing past her shoulders, her tight jeans an tight tee showing the outline of a slim body, her facial features so light an delicate. I walked slowly up to them my eyes surveying her.