Chapter 3 (Spontaneous)

Start from the beginning

"I was just going to introduce you and we were going to party. Eventually I would have told you everything." I answered her question.

"So you won't hurt me?" Jenna asked.

"No I promise on Mr.Douche's life." I said lightening the mood, and Jenna laughed.

------------1:20pm------------

"So you were basically possessed..." Kyle asked Jenna confused. We were all sitting in the living room. I decided to wake everyone up before my father arrived. I explained to the others what happened last night. They were shocked and confused, and frantically so was I.

"I don't know what I was. All I know is that I'm hungry and I just want to smoke." Jenna pouted. She was sitting in the single chair.

"Scar your dad's here." Lilly said. I guess she heard his car or something. I looked out the window and seen my moms black cruze. My dad came out of the driver side, and then someone came out of the passenger side. Kim. Great my little sister was here. She's annoying. I went to the door and opened it. My Father and Kim walked through it.

"Hi sweetheart." My father kissed me on the cheek and then walked by me into the living room.

"Hi Scarlett." Kim said with a giant grin. She began to skip into the living room. I closed the door and followed them.

"What happened in here?" My father said while gesturing to the multiple decorations on the wall.

"Oh we threw Lilly a surprise party... That's not important at the moment. Daddy this is Jenna, Jenna this is my father." I said smiling. Jenna stood and held her hand out to my Dad.

"Nice to meet you Mr.McDonald." Jenna smirked and they shaked hands.

"Like wise." My father said sternly.

"Can I ask something?" Jenna didn't wait for my answer to ask the question. "Isn't your father dead?"

I don't know why but I giggled at the question. I forgot that everyone at school, as well as the government thinks my father is dead. We couldn't exactly update a dead cancer patient back into the system.

"It's a really long story, that we don't have time for. I'll tell you everything later. My dad is here to help you, so tell him everything you told us."

"Okay," she began to tell my father about when she blacked out and how she couldn't remember a thing. He seemed to understand everything that had happened.

"Listen to me, all of you." My father was being extremely serious, even for him. That meant something bad was up. "You need to be very careful. Make sure that everyone and anyone that comes in contact with you is who they say they are. I'm afraid my oldest brother Samuel is toying with us."

"You're going to have to be a little bit more specific Pops." Caleb said. He did not just call him Pops... and Calebs a wolf.

"Excuse me. Don't disrespect me with that insolent slur, wolf. Just do as I say. Understood?" My dad had a bit of anger in his tone. The others and I nodded out of fear. "Oh and Scarlett, can you spend the day with your sister?"

I rolled my eyes. I really didn't want to. "But Dadd..." He cut me off with an evil stare. "Fine."

"Bye darlings." With that my dad was gone. He vanished and I heard the front door shut in the distance. Great now I'm stuck here with Kim.

"So what do you wanna do?" Kim was always up to something. She has too much energy for my liking.

"We can watch movies." Jessy suggested, grabbed the ps3 controller and went on Netflix. Kim shrugged her shoulders and plobbed down on the couch beside Jessy.