chapter 16

After school I was heading my way to Kyoya house but I saw a boy chased by a men in black suits. The boy saw me and hide behind me.

"Boy give that brat to us."

"Why?"

"Shut up and give him to us."

"Oh."

Suddenly all the men one by one collapse.

"Eh? How?"

"Don't worry I just put them to sleep by the way I'm Leo, what is your name?"

"Fuuta."

As expected this is the time Fuuta appear it means Mukuro will show up soon.

"Fuuta are you going to Tsuna place? I will bring you there."

"How did you know about Tsuna-nii?

"I'm one of Vongola."

We arrived at Tsuna house Reborn amd Bianchi waiting at the entrance. As expected of Reborn his informer (insect) told him already.

"Hi Reborn."

"Ciaos! Fuuta, Leo, Ryuki and Rin too"

"Kuun~"

"Hello Reborn sama"

Tsuna mom bring some snack and drinks at Tsuna room. It's been awhile but I can't ignore this gaze.

"So Reborn don't look at me like I'm the one pulling the string, I tell you I did not also expect I will meet Fuuta."

"That's true Reborn! Leo-nii save me from the mafia, they suddenly collapse."

"I did not do much I just smack their head."

"Eh but I did not saw you move."

Reborn was impressed when he heard it. He move fast that it can't be followed. After waiting for awhile Tsuna arrived.

"So who is this kid and why is Leo senpai is also here."

"He is Ranking Fuuta. He can rank everything in this world. It is said owning his Ranking Book able you to conquer the world." (Reborn)

"Don't mind me Tsuna."(Leo)

"Tsuna-nii please hide me from mafia."

"Why me? I'm not that strong."

"I know about that because you are the lowest in strength among thr bosses in mafia ranking."

"Then why me?"

"Because Tsuna nii is number one in ranking that can't turn down anyone in need."

"Why is my ranking not good?" Tsuna cried.

"Why don't you asked Fuuta to some questions to rank."(Reborn)

"That's sounds interesting I also want to try it!" Haru suddenly barge inside the room.

"Why are you always letting your self up here without permission?"

"I met your mom and ask me to get laundry because it will rain soon." (Haru)

"Is that so?" Tsuna feel tired hearing her answer.

"Then without further ado. Rank my three charming point!"

"Okay" suddenly the things around Tsuna room is starting to float. Rin, Ryuuki, Leon and Reborn who is change to astronaut suit is also floating.

"Haru nee charming point rank no. 3 is her big eyes, no. 2 is her dimple no. 1 is her whorl of hair."