Chapter 9

A few days past I avoid kyoya like a plague. I can't help it, every time I saw his face I will remember the kiss and I don't know how to face him. Now that I think of it how did I interact with him. Ahhhhh! This is making me crazy. They said I am genius then how come my mind don't work right now. This is kyoya fault, even I can change my gender it doesn't mean I am a gay, I am a guy inside and out but I don't dislike his kiss. Ah no no stop 'Me' don't think further. I thought this anime is all about action, comedy and friendship then why there is a bl? Did I reborn in fanfiction instead of the real one? Lets stop this thinking I should not escape from reality.

Should I search in the internet how to interact with your friend? Lets see it said act normal..... I saw kyoya coming in this way this might be my chance.

"Hey Kyoー" I caaaaan't! Damn! How should I act normal if I can't face him!

"Master are you okay?" Rin asked

"Rin.... what should I do? I can't face Kyoya..." I said sulking in the corner.

"Master do you hate Kyoya sama?"

"No, I don't hate him but whenever I see him my heart will beat faster, My face will began to heat up and I don't know how to act in front of him. I might be sick... Rin can you check my health status?"

"Yes Master. 'scan'. Result no abnormalities."

"Then why I am feeling like this?" I buried my head on my knees. I don't know what to think about anymore.

"Master..."

"Kuuun~" ryuuki rub his head on my face, comforting me.

"Thank you, both of you, I'm okay." I pat both of their head.

"Leo." I look up to where the voice is and I saw Kyoya is looking at me. I immediately stand up and think of running away from this place but before I escape, Kyoya pinned me on the wall (the famous kabedon).

"Kyoya kun the one you should kabedon is a girl and not me, I'm a guy you know that right?" I said timidly.

Kyoya lean and whisper on my ears "I know". I blush hard, my ears is sensitive. I hide my face using my hand but Kyoya got hold of my hand, Kyoya saw my face, it is definitely turning red.

"Kyoya let me go."

"No until you promise not to avoid me." Kyoya said getting closer to my face.

"I-I-I promise! So let me go please." I look at Kyoya with a blush on my face and a teary eyes. Then he suddenly hug me.

"You can only show this expression to me, Don't look at any other guy, you only need to look at me." Kyoya said hugging me tight.

"I don't get what you mean but its impossible, how do I talk to my classmate and to tsuna without looking at their face?"

"Don't talk back" Kyoya lightly hit my head.

Oh I talk normally in front of Kyoya, if this is so easy I did not need to think that much." ehehehe"

"Why you are laughing?"

"You see I can now face you normally. Earlier whenever I see you my heart will beat faster and my face will starting to heat up then I can't face you anymore so I'm happy I can talk to you once again." I replied while beaming a smile on Kyoya.

"Eh? Kyoya, where are you looking? Are you sick? Your face is red." I hold Kyoya face to make him face me. I tiptoe because of our height different and touch his forehead with my forehead to check his temperature.

"You don't seem to be sick." I said after I check his temperature.

"Are you trying to test my limit?" Kyoya said with a restraint voice.