Chapter 6

Early in the morning I woke up by hearing my alarm.

"good morning master, today schedule is training with master fon." said Rin who is standing at my bed side.

Oh that's right yesterday fon become my master I should start getting up. I sit up on my bed and ryuuki also wake up.

"good morning ryuuki." I said while ryuuki rub his head on my face and I pat his head gently.

I go down on first floor and went to find master fon he started living in my house yesterday because he said it is convenient to live with me. Sometimes i-pin also stay in my house but mostly she stay at tsuna place. I found fon at the dojo, he is drinking a tea. This dojo is what my father order to made because when I told my parent I wanted to learn martial art for self defence my father immediately agree because of how cute I am and it's dangerous I might kidnapped by someone blah blah that's what my father said, father really like to exaggerate, I think my face is normal. Mother giggle and just kindly watching us. When I reach master fon I sit in front of him in seiza.

"master."  I said cheerfully.

Fon smile. "Leo kun let's start, fight me with everything you got."

"yes master!"

I calm my self, my face devoid of emotion, I emit a cold aura and in instance I reach where master fon is started attacking him.

Fon POV

I'm slightly startle when I saw Leo move fast but what I most surprise to see is his Leo kun change like a different person. Usually he look cheerful and bright but I see this is his true face without emotion, cold and pure.

Leo attack ferociously and accurate. I dodge all his attack and examine his every move. Leo talent is great even greater than mine. If he gain more experience his skill even will go further no one will be his opponent in the future, with this thought I excitedly look at Leo. I'm going to throughly nurture this boy.

"what's wrong, is that all you got?"

"no."

Then Leo move again swiftly to my side and punch me but once again I dodge it with slight margin.

"ho... You still have other move right."

Leo extend his hand and ryuuki transform into a rod. He kick the ground and he use his rod like an extension of his arm. He swiftly move his rod around.

Ryuuki change again into another weapon, after a while he change his weapon many times and use it expertly. I am amaze how he use many kind of weapon without difficulty.

"hah hah hah (pant) master I give up, can't move."

Fon smile while watching Leo that now lying on the ground.

"you did well but you still lack experience. We spar like this every morning and I will teach you other moves."

"yes. Master"

I notice Leo change his usual atmosphere, the opposite of his cold appearance when he fight. (laugh) I can't wait for following days, I want to see his future growth.

Leo POV

Ugh my body is aching, I take a shower and ready myself for school. I rode rin to school, there I see Kyouya checking the student if someone violates the school rule.

" ohayo(good morning) kyouya."

"un let's go."

"eh but, is it okay for you to leave?" I said confuse looking at the other committee.