With a sigh Dipper reached up and rubbed his shoulders gently, wincing before he felt a hand grab his own pulling it away from his shoulders. 

“Don’t touch it.” Bill ordered and Dipper rolled his eyes before turning to face his lover. 

“There fine, just a little itchy.”  

“Leave them alone and let them heal.” Bill chided as he wrapped his arms around Dipper’s waist pulling him closer. 

“I am.” Dipper complained as he looked up meeting the blonds gaze.  Bill just looked down at him for a moment before a slow smirk crossed his face, he leaned down catching his lips in a slow kiss. Dipper kissed back and wrapped his arms around Bill’s waist, leaning into him. When they finally broken apart, Bill glanced down at the bag that Dipper had been packing. 

“Are you almost done packing?” Bill asked and Dipper rolled his eyes. 

“I would be if you would actual tell me when we are leaving.” He complained and his demon chuckled. 

“And where would be the fun in just telling you?”  

“Shut up and help me pack you jerk.” Bill chuckled softly and moved around him.  He reached for some items from higher up that Dipper couldn’t grabbed and brought them down. Dipper already had several boxes packed with books, paper and pens.  Stuff that he would be using when out at sea.

“So I discovered something about our bond.”  Bill stated nonchalantly as he packed up a box. 

“Oh yeah?”  

The half demon looked at him, both of his eyes uncovered, just how he liked them.  Bill turned and sat down on the bed and cocked an eyebrow at him. 

“Well, the most interesting thing I learned is that for a demon to form a bond, even a half demon, the other party must contain some magic themselves for there to be a connection.” 

“Are you…are you saying I have magic?” 

“Yes.  Somewhere in your family ancestry, there has been mixed blood.  That of human and some magical creature.  It’s the reason we mated, the reason Ford can perform the spells he can, and the way you were able to create that air bubble under the water.”