𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦!!

Start from the beginning

"oh ms. lily!! what an honor seeing you here again", one of the older female kitchen elves greeted.

"hi ms. poppy! how've you been??", lily asked as she quickly went over to the elder elf to help her with the barrel of berries.

"poppy's been quite well. who's this young lad that you've brought here today?", poppy asked, glancing over at draco who sneered in disgust at the somewhat dusty kitchen.

"he's draco malfoy! you know, the slytherin quidditch seeker that I always tell you about!!"

"it's nice to meet you mr. malfoy", poppy bowed, to which draco just responded with an uninterested hum.

"sorry about him ms. poppy. draco's just in a bad mood since it's so hot outside. which by the way, could we borrow some materials?? we want to make ice cream!!", lily smiled.

poppy begrudgingly looked down.

"poppy's sorry ms. lily. since tonight's the triwizard tournament feast...head chief is more strict than usual", poppy replied.

"no worries ms. poppy!! we'll just go elsewhere. once I make it, I'll have lilo bring you some", lily grinned as she hastily pulled draco out the kitchen while waving goodbye to the elder elf.

"where are you taking me?", draco snarled, clearly not enjoying running around hogwarts while he's practically steaming.

"it's a secret place that george and I found when we were hiding from fred", lily answered as she walked around the room three times, making draco even more confused.

"why were you two hiding from weasley number 4?", draco asked.

since there were quite a few weasleys that resided at hogwarts, draco had resorted to labeling them by numbers. with the except of ron of course.

ron was either weasel, weaselbee, red-headed git, honestly, the list went on.

"we were playing hide-and-go-seek of course".

"ah yes. very obvious that two sixth-years and a five year-old is playing hide-and-go-seek at hogwarts, mind I say, a prestigious wizarding school", draco sarcastically remarked.

"anyways, ta-daaa!!"

lily and draco had arrived in a room that had materials that were needed to make the perfect ice cream stacked on the counter, with a couch that was sitting in the middle of the room on top of a fluffy white carpet.

"what—"

"it's the room of requirements! it becomes any room you desire. now come onnnn!! we don't have all day to make the ice cream!!", lily urged as she pushed draco towards the counter.

"why must we make it? couldn't you have just imagined a room full of ice cream and—"

"what's the fun in that?? now put the apron on so we're matching!", lily demanded as she wore her own royal green apron that had a kitty paw printed on the corner pocket of it.

draco's face contorted into disgust yet still did as told. never has the boy ever had to make anything, as everything was always taken care of by his house-elves or others around him.

"okay, so first we...mm...let's just add all the ingredients together!", lily smiled as she took out a rectangular metal container and poured half the gallon of milk into it.

"don't you need like a recipe or something?", draco asked as she watched the girl pour in some sugar and a lot of heavy cream.

"probably, but I'm sure it'll turn out fine", lily smiled as draco skeptically watched her drop a few droplets of vanilla in.

"now we stir and take out your wand".

"you're not going to use my wand or stir it are you?"

"no! I need you to do your magic thing and freeze it!!", lily said as she thought about how silly draco was.

"glacius".

without another moment, the container of wet ingredients suddenly turned into a somewhat solid sweet treat.

"come on!! let's watch aladdin while eating vanilla ice cream", lily ushered as she made draco carry the container while she turned on the projector that was placed right beside the couch.

draco plopped right next to lily as she took a spoon and started scooping the creamy good, almost choking on how horrible it tasted.

"dear merlin!! what did you put in this?!", draco coughed as he stuck his tongue out.

"I think I mixed the sugar up with salt....", lily meekly admitted.

draco just scowled as he pinched the girl's cheek, making her playfully whine.

"and you said you didn't need a recipe".

"at least I tried", lily mumbled.

//❁//

cedric was nearly about to reach the triwizard cup along with harry until something from his pocket fell out.

a piece of honeydukes best chocolate had slipped out, causing him to momentarily become distracted. yet in that moment of hesitation, harry's fingers had already reached the cup, causing the boy to suddenly disappear out of thin air.

cedric gazed around as he realized that he was now alone in the maze.

"harry?! HARRY!!"

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝