Holding down Dipper’s thighs, Bill set a slow pace as he bobbed his head up and down, enjoying the sounds that fell from Dipper’s lips and chuckled when Dipper tried to thrust his hips upwards. His breathing was ragged, and his hands were fisted into the sheets. Bill pulled back and pressed a quick kiss to Dipper’s tip before grinning down at the kid.

“Should we continue?” Bill asked as he looked down at Dipper who was trembling slightly as he looked up with half lidded eyes, watching as Dipper’s tongue darted out to lick his lips before he nodded.

“Yes, now.” Dipper begged and spread his legs wide open. Bill shuddered at the display as lust surged through him. There was nothing he wanted more than to take Pine Tree fast and hard and had to close his eyes a moment to get control of himself. Gritting his teeth, Bill snapped his fingers ignoring the way the magic protested as the container of gel appeared in his hands. His magic still wasn’t up to full par yet, and he refused to take too much from Pine Tree’s dreams.

“Be careful for what you ask for.” Bill growled as he dipped his fingers in the gel before he trailed his fingers past Dipper’s cock and positioned them at the kid’s entrance. He didn’t spare much time at foreplay as he pressed the digit in, pumped in a few times before adding another one. His patience was running thin.

“Ahh, oh, oh yes, more,” Dipper begged as he thrust back on his fingers. “Feels good.”

Bill added another finger, twisting and scissoring before pulling them out and slicking his own cock. He didn’t give Pine Tree time to complain with the loss before he was pushing his hard length into him swiftly, stopping when his hips were pressed against Dipper’s ass.

“Fuck, yes,” Dipper cried out, a hand fisting into Bill’s hair pulling him down into a hungry kiss.

Bill waited, as they kissed, his muscles screaming to move, the tight core of Dipper’s body so snug around his length. He needed to move, needed to claim.

“Come on, move already.” Dipper growled and Bill obliged with his own snarl. He had planned to keep the pace slow and steady, but that was thrown out the window into the sea at some point. Now it was the sound of flesh slapping together as Bill took what he needed. Dipper was moaning, encouraging for more, harder, his fingers fisting in Bill’s hair or nails digging into his back.

At some point, Dipper had wrapped his legs around his waist. Bill took hold behind one of his knees and pushed it towards Pine Tree’s chest, giving him a little more thrusting room. Dipper’s eyes went wide and his head tilted back when Bill found his spot and practically howled out his pleasure. Bill grinned and didn’t stop, needing to see Pine Tree come undone beneath him.

Curses spilled from Dipper’s mouth as he tried to find purchase as Bill pounded into him. “That’s it Pine Tree,” Bill growled. “You’re mine, now come for me.”

Dipper shuddered and Bill felt his hot core clamping down on him as he continued to thrust. “B-Bill.” He cried. The demon moaned as he rode it out and a few more thrusts had his own release filling Dipper’s tight canal.