You love me?

Cheryl walked into the bar that her current girlfriend worked at. She sighed, knowing why Toni had called to meet her here.

To break up with her.

Cheryl would be pissed if that was the case because Toni had interrupted her reality TV binge with Veronica, at Veronica's place.

Things had been rocky in their relationship lately, Cheryl knew this breakup was coming so she'd already been crying.

The last two girls she dated had dumped Cheryl not long after they got together, both girls had used Cheryl for sex.

Toni seemed different though, but honestly, who knows?

Toni and her have had sex 5 times and they've been dating for about 1 year. The first time Cheryl didn't even put too much love into it because she thought Toni would break up with her after it.

The last time the two had sex, was a week ago, it was make up sex. It was obviously after they apologized about a fight they had.

It was a stupid fight. Cheryl had accused Toni of cheating on her, with one of the pole dancers at Toni's work.

"I'm not like your ex girlfriends, Cheryl!!!" Toni had yelled at Cheryl. After that the two got in a bigger yelling fight.

Toni had gotten so mad that she kicked Cheryl out of her trailer, making cheryl have to stay with Veronica for a few days. They had only been living together in Toni's trailer for 2 months.

After they apologized the two kissed and it got heated, leading to sex.

Cheryl sighed sitting down on a bar stool.

"Hey Cheryl, here for Toni?" Fangs asked, getting Cheryl a water.

"Thanks Fangs, and yeah." Cheryl smiled a bit, taking a sip of her water.

"Well shes busy cleaning for now, her shift ends in 20." Fangs said.

"Okay that's fine." Cheryl replied, turning around to see Toni cleaning a few tables.

Toni looked up and smiled her charming smile at Cheryl, Cheryl forcing herself to smile at Toni, before looking back at Fangs.

"You okay Cheryl?" Fangs asked.

"Yeah...fine."

"If you need anything, ask. I gotta go serve a guy with a beer belly, so long redhead." Fangs smiled and walked away, over to the guy with the beer belly.

Cheryl sighed, tapping her nails on the counter.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around her

"Hey baby." Toni smiled, kissing the redheads neck.

"Hey TT." Cheryl said, grabbing her girlfriends hand.

"I get off in 15, if you get anything to drink, remember, only let Fangs serve you." Toni reminded Cheryl, kissing her cheek.

"Okay, I think I'll stick with the water he got me."

Toni nodded before walking away to finish her cleaning shift.

15 minutes later, Toni came back over to Cheryl, who had just been sipping her water the whole time.

"Okay, lets go home." Toni said as Cheryl got up, off of the bar stool.

It was a silent drive home, other than the music that Toni was humming. Cheryl was staring out of the window at the dark world outside, deep in thought.

Cheryl then noticed Toni's hand on her thigh, slowly rubbing up it.

"We're here." Toni said, breaking the silence.

The two got out of the car and walked inside the trailer.

"So...what'd you want to talk about TT?" Cheryl asked, sitting on the couch.

"Maybe I don't want to talk, I want to show you." Toni replied, straddling her girlfriend, and leaning in to kiss her neck.

"Mm...Toni" Cheryl mumbled, closing her eyes as Toni softly sucked on her neck.

"I want you, and I want to show you how strongly I feel about you." Toni whispered in the redheads ear before kissing her jawline.

The two then kissed, both sighing into the kiss, relaxed.

Cheryl and Toni then got up, still kissing. Cheryl jumped up, wrapping her legs around Toni's waist and her arms around Toni's neck.

Toni stumbled into their bedroom, pulling away from the kiss. Toni laid Cheryl on the bed then took Cheryl's shirt off for her.

Toni then got on top of Cheryl and the two started kissing again.

"Mmh....Toni, wait."  Cheryl sighed. Toni pulled away from Cheryl and rolled over beside her.

"What's up?" Toni smiled, leaning on her arm.

"What did you mean when you said you wanted to show me how strongly you feel about me?" Cheryl asked.

"Because I don't know what you mean by that and everyone who's ever said something like that to mean hasn't meant it and it scar-"

"Cher, shh, calm down baby." Toni interrupted Cheryl, putting her hand on the redheads cheek. Cheryl leaned her head into Toni's hand and calmed down a bit.

"What I meant by that is, I love you. I wasn't sure if I was ready to say it so I wanted to show it. But, yeah, I love you Cheryl. You're beyond incredible and you deserve someone who loves you, and that someone is me." Toni smiled, stroking her girlfriends cheek with her thumb.

"You love me?"

"Of course I do Cher. How could I not?" Toni chuckled and grabbed Cheryl's hand, kissing it.

"No pressure to say it back, I just wanted to get how I truly feel out there." Toni said.

"No, I love you too, so so much. I thought you were going to break up with me tonight, and I got really depressed over it because I've been thinking of that for the past couple weeks." Cheryl said, looking down.

"Why's that babe?" Toni asked, playing with Cheryl's hair.

"Because we've been getting in fights lately."

"Well I'm not going to break your heart over a few stupid fights, especially since I'm in love with you." Toni chuckled, making Cheryl blush and smile.

"You're so beautiful Cheryl."

"Toniiiii, stop." Cheryl whined, giggling.

"Noooo, you're my beautiful Cheryl." Toni chuckled, rolling back on top of Cheryl and playfully kissing her neck.

"You're the best TT." Cheryl smiled.

"I know." Toni laughed and kissed Cheryl's forehead.

"Why don't I show you how much I really love you..." Toni whispered into her the redheads ear as she softly kissed her neck.

"Mmh...yes please baby." Cheryl replied, biting her lip.

Toni smirked and started sucking on her girlfriends neck, causing Cheryl's breathing to get heavier.

She kissed down Cheryl's body, kissing her boobs a lot before continuing to move down, leaving hickeys on the way.

Once she got to Cheryl's waistband she looked up at her. Looking for sureness in her girlfriends eyes. Cheryl's eyes were full of love and arousal which was all the confirmation Toni needed.

Cheryl knew Toni loved her, so she let Toni have access to all of her. Cheryl trusted Toni with her whole heart.

Sorry if this one isn't that good, I was bored and it was 3 AM when I wrote this.

Have a great day y'all.