His Sister

Hello guys, I now have a new one-shot! Hope you enjoy and have a good day!

"Hey Toni!" Archie said as he opened his door, pulling me into a one arm hug. It was a bit awkward since I knew about his feelings for me. 

We had been hooking up before he told me how he felt, I said I didn't know how I felt about him, so the awkwardness lingered. We did kind of act like boyfriend and girlfriend sometimes though, it is honestly confusing. He was also my go to guy when I wanted to talk about personal things, now I felt like I couldn't go to him, even though he said I could. 

"Hey dude, who else is here right now?" I asked, looking around the room, seeing most people I knew, there was a particular redhead girl who I had never seen before.

"Jugs here, Veronica, Betty, Reggie, Tabitha..." Archie was saying, starting to fade out as I stared at the redhead, her eyes locked on mine. I felt like I could read her.

"Toni?" Archie waved his hand in front of my face, bringing my attention back to him.

"Yeah?" 

"What were you looking at?" He asked, turning his head to look around the room, the redhead quickly looked away.

"Nothing, no one... so, where's the beer?" I asked with a light chuckle, trying to keep my attention on him. 

"In the kitchen fridge, go at it." He smiled before walking to the couch and sitting by the redhead and Reggie. 

Damn it, I forgot to ask who that was. I sighed as I walked into the kitchen, which was in through a doorway, not visible from the living room. The house had an old design. 

I opened the fridge and grabbed a beer. I heard someone coming into the kitchen behind me but didn't turn to see who it was. 

When I turned around she was right there.

"Hey..." She said, with a small smile on her face. I backed up, leaning against the sink.

"Hey, I haven't seen you around here before." I replied eyeing her up and down, unintentionally. She ran her hand through her hair and put her hands on the counter, I felt trapped by her, in a good way though.

"I'm from out of town, the names Cheryl." She said, before pushing herself away from the counter and walking back into the living room. 

"Holy shit." I whispered to myself, opening the beer and taking a big sip. 

I walked back into the living room. Cheryl was sitting on the arm of the couch, close to Reggie, there was a space between them. Archie was on the other side. As my kind of boyfriend I should sit next to Archie...but I decided to sit between Cheryl and Reggie. 

Archie and Reggie were playing a video game. When they were done Archie turned to look at me and started talking.

"Oh Toni, this is Cheryl," Archie said, gesturing towards Cheryl, "My sister from out of town," He smiled. 

Fuck. 

"Nice to meet you...Cheryl." I said looking at her. She was practically undressing me with her eyes but somehow Archie didn't notice the look.

"Nice to meet you too, Toni." She said, giving me a small smirk. 

We continued staring at each other as Archie and Reggie went back to playing video games. 

---

Over the next few hours the amount of people on the couch changed and somehow I was sitting next to Archie, his arm wrapped around me. Cheryl was next to me and Veronica and Jughead were on the arms of the couch.