Toni Topaz

(This one might be a little long, and sad. Enjoy)

Cheryl's POV

5 years.

It has been 5 years since I lost the love of my life, Toni Topaz. We were 20 when she died, I am now 25. Today, May 28th, 2020, marks 5 years since I last heard her speak, and chuckle. The thing I missed most is her soft touch.

We were 20 years old and deeply in love. We knew we were young but we'd planned to get married, Toni had proposed to me in December of 2014.

About 5 years ago. March 26th, 2015.

"Good morning baby." Toni smiled kissing my cheek. I had woken up before her and was reading a book.

"Good morning sleepyhead." I chuckled, looking at Toni and giving her a peck on the lips, setting down my book on my nightstand.

"So I was thinking we could get married this June, June 1st." I smiled, playing with Toni's pink locks.

"Why June?" Toni asked grabbing my hand.

"Because, its not too hot yet and its not going to be too cold either." I informed Toni.

"That honestly sounds so amazing babygirl. I can't wait to be your wife. And we can have kids someday..." Toni smiled, biting her lip softly, thinking about our future together.

"Stop Toni, you're going to make me cry and its not even close to our wedding yet." I chuckled lightly.

"But...kids?" I said, playing with my fingers.

"Cheryl...I know you'll be a better mother than your mom. There's nothing to worry about. And hey, if you wanna wait 5 years to have a kid then that's fine. How about, we try to have kids when we're....25?" Toni asked, with a big smile on her face.

"25? Sounds like a plan Toni." I ran my hand through my hair as Toni placed her hand on my cheek.

"I love you so god damn much, Cher." Toni smiled a bit, stroking her thumb lightly on my cheek.

"Promise?"

"Promise." Toni said, softly kissing me.

We kissed for a few seconds before Toni chuckled, pushing me down and getting on top of me.

March 30th, 2015.

I sighed.

"Veronica, the wedding is in June! Why the hell are we going dress shopping right now?" I asked, glaring at Veronica as she drove us to a wedding dress shop.

"Because! You're free, I'm free, and Betty is meeting us there! She flew all the way from California!" Veronica smiled.

"Oh yeah, Betty." I smiled, looking out the window.

We pulled up to the dress shop and walked inside, Betty already there, waiting for us.

"Ah! The bride to be!" Betty shouted excitedly, running over to me and hugging me. I chuckled, hugging her back.

We looked at a few dresses.

"No, no, no, no, no, no,...ooh I wanna try this one on." I smiled, picking out a stunning red dress.

I put the dress on then walked out in front of Betty and Veronica. Both of their jaws dropped.

"Perfect." Betty smiled.

"Thats the one!!!" Veronica yelled, making me laugh and nod.

This was the one.

Cheryl's Dress.