Chapter Fourteen

I have been lost without my princess. I have decided to go back to the ring, and fight underground again. I was hoping maybe it could distract me from her. I miss her so much and nothing matters anymore. Tonight is one of my biggest fights yet. He actually is the one who wanted this fight of course I said yes. We have fought before and I beat him terribly. I have nothing to lose or fight for anymore. She was my life and without her in it, there is nothing left. My music starts playing and I head to the ring with my crew. I climb into the ring and he is standing in his corner and his eyes are on me trying to intimidate me. It's not working. What he doesn't know is I don't care right now. Damian is at ringside with me. The bell rings and the match begins. I throw a few punches, some of them land and some of them he dodges. He returns a punch and it connects with my check and I stumble a bit. I had forgotten how powerful he was. He lands a few other punches to my ribs and he knocks my breath away for a moment. Soon the bell rings and I go back to my corner.

"You have to keep your guard up. He's looking to really beat you. He thinks he has a score to settle and he is going to go hard at you." Damian warns.

"I got it. Keep my guard, sure." I answer. The bell rings and we are back at it again. After a few rounds, it has taken a toll and he has gotten some good hits and I don't care.

*Phone call* Alex, you have got to get Riley down here, man. He's giving up and I know she can bring him out. He's gonna kill him if he doesn't snap out of it." Damian says.

"I'm on it, man. I will be there as soon as I can." Alex returns.

"Make it faster!"

I can't take this anymore. Without her I am no one. He has hit me in the face and knocked me down. He jumps on me and starts pummeling me. Then I hear a voice, like an angel. Am I dreaming? Have I died and gone to heaven? It can't be her. She left and said she is not coming back.

"Marc get up! You can do this! You are better than him! Please, for me!"

The ref pulls him off and I slowly roll over to get up, and I see her standing there at ringside. She is standing there with her hands in her face and tears streaming down her face. I shake my head. This can't be real. I just satire at her, hoping it is real.

"I am here, tough guy. It's real. Please get up for me. You can do this. You can beat him. Do it for me!"

I slowly pull myself up and go sit in my corner. When the bell rings, we go back at it. I feel a new power flow through me knowing she is by my side and I just start pounding on him and throw a punch to his jaw and he falls to the mat unconscious. The ref counts and he doesn't get up. I am declared the winner and the crowd cheers. I don't hear any of it, my eyes are only on her and she is crying and smiling. I jump out of the ring and walk to her.

"Why are you here?"

Alex came to get me. He said you needed me and I came right away."

She came for me. Maybe she still cares. I am so glad to see her. She looks beautiful. There is a light in her eyes again.

"Come with me. We need to talk." I grab her hand and we head back to the locker room. She sits down on the bench and I sit next to her. I turn and look at her. I just can't take my eyes off of her. I'm afraid if I even blink she will be gone.

"Why did you leave?"

"I thought you deserved someone who could give you everything, not someone broken like me."

"Princess, who said you were broken? You are all I ever wanted. Losing our baby wasn't something you could have changed. The doctor said that you would be able to carry full term whenever we wanted to try again."

"You're not angry with me? You don't think I was trying to trap you? We never talked about having kids or anything else."

"To be honest, I never wanted kids until I met you and then lost the baby and I started thinking about kids and I wanted that with you. I want it all." I see tears start to fall and a smile form on her lips. I lean over and softly kiss her lips. She leans into it.

"MMM"

"Don't start that, or you'll end up in that shower with me."

"Don't tempt me."

"Will you still be here when I get out?"

"Yes, I will be here."

"I won't be long." I head into the showers to get cleaned up.

"Hey Riley! How's the champ?" Damian called as he came in the door.

"He's okay. He's showering."

"Do we have everything straight, now?" Alex adds.

"Yes, Alex. We talked."

"Good, he was such an ass since you have been gone. He really loves you."

"He would go to the end of the earth for you." Damian says as he sits next to me.

"I get that now."

I walk out and my brothers are sitting with my princess talking.

"Hey guys."

"Are you doing okay? You clean up good. The doc will be in, in just a moment to check you out."

"I'm fine, just a little sore."

"That bruise on your side looks ugly. Just let the doc look at you." Alex adds.

"That one does hurt when I breathe."

The doctor comes in and checks me out. Everything is okay and I have some severe bruising on the ribs. He said I should take it easy for awhile.

"Shall we head home, princess?"

"I would like that."

We head back to the manor and she is sitting next to me. I reach over and put my hand on her thigh. She places her hand over mine and gives me a light squeeze. We get back to the house and head inside. Cas was sitting up waiting. When she sees Riley, she jumps up and runs over to hug her.

"Your home!"

"Yes, I am back as long as he wants me to be."

"Then it will be for good."

"Princess, are you tired? Let's go to bed."

"I am pretty tired."

We head up to our room. We get undressed and climb into bed together. I pull her up against me, her back to my front, wrapping my arms around her. I snuggle my face into the back of her neck and inhale. I love her smell and I missed it. I listen to her breathing as it slows down. She has fallen asleep. It doesn't take me long to follow her. This is the first time in months that I fall asleep so easily. This is where I belong wrapped around my princess. I never want her to leave again. She is my forever. I need to make her mine.