Play date - Shikamaru - Part 3 🍋

Start from the beginning

"I love my hairstyle you know", he says while kissing your breast over your shirt. 

"How can I run my fingers through it if you keep tying it like that", you say your voice getting raspier every moment. 

He looks at you and smiles then proceeds to take off his shirt to expose his soft skin, with few scars here and there that you had learnt by heart now. You move your hands to trace every one of them, running them over his abs and chest in the process. He takes your shirt off and kisses you softly along your head and cheek and jaw and neck slowly going towards your cleavage that is showing through your bra. He looked in an affectionate mood today barring his initial annoyance and you are definitely enjoying it.

 He explores every inch of you with his eyes, hands and mouth. When he reaches further south, he notices a few marks around your belly button. He takes off your pants in order to investigate them. Curious, he traces them with his fingers following the trail that lead to your back and near your ass. You look at him with your eyes half closed and just moaning under the lightness of his touch. 

"Are those..", he almost whispers. 

"Bite marks yes", you reply. 

"I don't remember leaving them", he says his voice almost breaking to his surprise. 

"And I don't remember us being exclusive", you say getting up and holding his face so that he is facing you. 

You pull him up and kiss him. 

"They don't look too old", he said.

"Why are we still talking about it?", you reply.

"Just."

You turn him over and kiss his chest and shoulders while he is still lost in thought.

"When though?"

"Ugh, Shika. Is that important?", you moan while still kissing him.

"Tell me!"

"Five days ago. I didn't know I would have to come to the Leaf so soon and it had almost been a month since we last met", you say impatiently.

"Someone from the cloud?"

"Someone from the cloud."

"Co-worker?"

"Shika please ..", you almost sigh in his ear.

He turns so he is on top and looks at you raising an eyebrow indicating he is waiting for an answer.

"We aren't dating if that's what you are wondering."

"I know we aren't, can you stop repeating yourself? I just asked", he snarled and you were taken aback a little.

"I meant me and him", you say in a small voice wondering where this is going.

Shikamaru almost blushed at the assumption and half hugged you hiding his face. 

"Sorry for snapping", he says.

"Careful, your fragile ego is showing", you say almost challenging him and biting your tongue. As sassy as you were, this wasn't the time for it but it was too late. 

He looks at you like a switch had flipped in him. He stares at you with a lust and want in his eyes that you hadn't seen before. He was laid back and polite even with his lust but this was different, it almost scared you. He kisses you roughly and you kiss him back in shock. He kisses you all over, but this is different than before. It was like he was fighting, to claim every inch of your body as his, leaving marks wherever his lips touched. You moaned every time he did that, but he hardly paid attention.