Chapter 43

"Come on sis." Amaris stopped by the table her sister, Opie, and Bobby were sitting at.

"What's going on?" Hayley questioned.

"Happy's getting into the ring." She smiled.

"Only you, sis!" Hayley shook her head as she watched her sister walk briskly to the boxing ring.

Happy took off his kutte and handed it to Amaris making one of the crow eaters glare at her. His t-shirt and rings were next before he climbed into the ring. Gemma walked over shaking her head. 'These girls took to this lifestyle quicker than I thought they would!' she thought. Happy was the first to land a hit causing his opponent's head to swivel to the right. Amaris smiled at her 'ol man even though he wasn't paying attention.

"Kick his ass, baby!" Happy heard Amaris shout giving him a burst of adrenaline. Gemma was surprised at seeing Amaris get into the fight like she was. It wasn't too long ago she didn't think these ladies liked the violence that surrounded the club. Amaris winced whenever her 'ol man got hit but cheered as loudly as she could when he landed hits on his opponent. It made him proud to have here there cheering for him.

It was a brutal fight. He was bloody a bruised but she was very proud of him. He hadn't put his shirt or kutte back on, just slung his arm over her shoulder and walked back into the clubhouse. Chibs noticed the state he was in and went to fetch his med kit. Hayley looked over at her sister who had just waved to a prospect to bring a bottle of Whiskey and two glasses. Happy just smirked at his woman as Chibs arrived. Amaris watched as the Scot cleaned up and then doctored up her 'ol man.

"Happy...who's this new whore?" Some over-the-hill looking slut asked as she came to a stop by their table.

"I'm his 'ol lady. Who are you?" Amaris inquired making the redhead huff.

"Bitch, please. Happy will never take an 'ol lady." The whore exclaimed making a few people chuckle.

"Oh really? Is that why he inked me this evening?" Amaris moved her tank and the bandage covering her new tattoo so that people could see it.

The redhead gasped as her eyes darted to Happy who was just smirking.

"Is...is this true?" The redhead questioned.

"What does her tat say?" He asked as Amaris taped the bandage back down then had a seat again.

"It's a crow with a scroll with your name in it." The redhead stated, "But you told me you'd never take..."

"Maybe he was just looking for a quick fuck. Like most of the guys here. Maybe he didn't want some cheap tramp who's been with every other man in this clubhouse as his 'ol lady." Amaris stated.

"You stay out of this, you bitch!" The redhead yelled.

"Leave my man alone and go away." Amaris warned her.

"Or what?" The redheaded tramp crossed her arms over her chest.

"Or I'll show you the wrath of Happy's 'ol lady." Amaris smirked.

"Whenever you want some real company, Happy, you know where to find me." She stated before walking off.

"You sure know how to pick your women, Happy!" Quinn laughed as he set down with the pair making Happy shrug.

Having been doctored and cleaned up, Happy slipped back into his shirt and kutte and then slid his rings back on. Amaris just eyed him up waiting for the greenlight for them to be able to have sex again. She missed it and she knew he did too. Seeing him shirtless always did things to her insides. Happy and Quinn got to talking about motorcycles and custom details so she tuned them out as she looked around the clubhouse.