Chapter 6

Once you had gotten back to the Guild,you saw Gajeel and Levy hanging out with alot of others and they were all hanging out nad talking,Master was up on the second floor talking with Mira,as if waiting for something or someone.

 Master must have heard you guys coming in."Here they are,alright now lets get onto the meeting,Brats!"He yelled and everyone looked up at Makarov."The people who will be participating in the S-Class trials are...Natsu,Gray,Juvia,Levy,Elfman,and [Name].Pick your partners by the end of the week,also your partners cannot be the other people who were picked." Makarov then went into his office. "S-Class trials..."You murmered,looking down at the Tattoo on your arm,the orange seemed to have a bit of Yellow mixed into it {Good,its calm if only i could master it before or during the S-Class trials...}

   Natsu went over to you "Wow!You werent even in the guild for a year and your already getting a chance to become a S-Class!!Who's your partner gonna be?Mine is gonna be Happy!" "Aye Sir!!" You heard the  'Aye Sir!'  from behind him nad saw Happy,you smiled "My Partner is gonna be Storm" You picked up Storm who struggled in protest."Let me go [Name]!" You knew how much she hates being picked up,the only times you get away with it is when Storm sleeps then you have to pick her up to put her in her bed....if she was awake during that time..she would kill you.

   ~Timeskip to the scene on the boat~

   Natsu's partner was Happy,Gray's partner was Fried,Juvia's partner was Bickslow,Levy's partner was Gajeel,Elfman's partner was Evergreen and yours was Storm!Once Makarov had gone over to the list to make sure who was present ,He went over the rules and all that good stuff. Makarov had announced they were here.But you werent even near the Land yet! "And START!" You huffed as Makarov said the beginning of the S-Class trials.You ran to the edge of hte boat and jumped,just before you hit the water,Storm had her wings out and just as you left,Levy and Gajeel left,creating a script that forbid them to leave the boat,Meanwhile you and Storm were heading for land.

   Once you had came to the next part,you saw a bunch of paths with Letters above them,you took the last cave there was and you heard a 'WRAHHHN' as the cave put a magic spell on it and no else could enter it.You and Storm kept running till you heard a stiffled laugh,a VERY familar stiffled laugh.You and Storm came to a stop and you remembered that Makarov said that on some of the paths there would be an S-Class wizard that you would have to fight them and prove you are worthy of becomming an S-Class wizard yourself.

    And with you being you with your bad luck you got.......none other than Titania herself....