Reconciliation

Zacznij od początku

"Nice to see you again girls. Congratulations again."

"Thank you love." I kissed his cheek and then took a seat. Maybe a little nap won't hurt. I closed my eyes while rubbing my stomach and soon began dreaming.

"Isabella love wake up. You are needed."

"Hmmm five more minutes." I felt someone pick me up and I snuggled into their chest. Then when they placed me down a very familiar smell wafted up into my nose that made me curl up into their lap.

"Babe wake up."

"Hmmmmm. Niall rub my tummy they won't stop kicking me. I'm so tiredddd." I felt his hands rubbing circles into my stomach making me sigh. I felt him place his headphones onto my head and Grimmy talk into them. I just curled more into Niall and let him do all the talking for me. I kept my eyes closed until he asked a question I knew Niall couldn't answer so I opened my eyes.

"Work is good. We are trying to get the new line all sorted for next year. Hopefully by the end of this week we will have all the samples ready to be sewed and made. Cross your fingers."

"Alright now we are going to play a game."

"Hold that thought." I took the headphones off and ran for the nearest toilet. I let out whatever my stomach wanted me to empty. I wiped my mouth and left the toilets.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes just some morning sickness."

"Alright lets go back to the guys. I think they are playing a game now. We can just watch from the sidelines."

"Alright El. Lead the way." The guys were playing something stupid and I just stared at Niall. He was the most handsomest man. I was the luckiest girl to have him. He looked over at me and I gave him a weak smile. The interview continued and I was starting to zone out. I just kept rubbing since they liked that. I found out that when one baby was kicking the other was sleeping and vice versa. They always seemed to calm down to Niall's voice which also calmed me. I started to think of my family. I did wonder how they were doing.

"Hey El excuse me. I gotta make a call."

"Alright. I'll just be here."

"Okay I'll see you in a minute." I went into the hall and took my phone out. I pulled up my house phone. I hit call and waited for someone to pick up.

"Hello."

"Mum."

"Bindi?"

"Yeah its me."

"Bindi oh my god. Are you okay? Why haven't you called?"

"I'm okay mum. I just wanted to see how you guys are doing."

"We are all doing well here. Ashton came back from tour for a break."

"That's great. I miss you all."

"Come home please."

"I can't mum. I'll come visit soon though. I gotta check my schedule."

"Bindi my baby. We miss you lots. Please call more."

"I have so much to tell you. First, I got married."

"You what!?"

"Yeah I married Niall of One Direction."

"Why weren't we invited?"

"I'm sorry mum."

"What else do you have to tell us?"

"I'm pregnant. Five months to be exact with twins."

"Oh my god Bindi."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys."