23. official

"Louis!" Harry called when he enters his room. Louis refused to see a doctor after he was stitched up and injected. He was angry that no one listened to him when he demanded he hated needles and protested on getting any injection.

"I want to show you something." Harry said closing the door carefully. He didn't want to piss off his already pissy lover.

"I'm resting." Louis said boldly covering his whole body and wincing at the pain coming from the stitches and bruises.

"Okay." Harry said. "Louis I-"

"I'm not attending your apology party Harry."

"Oh." Harry scratched at the back of his neck. "You figured huh?"

"It's stupid."

"Can I erm-- stay with you here then?"

"Harry?" Louis warned.

"Louis I would never hurt you like that intentionally. I don't know what's gotten in me yesterday, Tomika said maddona was the one using me to hurt you and I-"

"Harry." Louis called out cutting him off. "I don't care if you want to go and mingle with your old wealthy, royal friends. Just please stop talking and leave already."

"Can we just-"

"OUT!"

"But it's my room."

"So it's me to leave then?" Louis asked raising the sheets off of his body to look up at Harry's face. He tried getting off the bed when he didn't get an answer.

"Lou no." Harry was quick to hold him down, regretting it when Louis hissed from the pain. "You can stay. I'll go. I don't like us fighting."

"Do I look like I'm fit to be partying?" He huffed facing away from Harry. "Just go away please."

"Okay." Harry said leaving, but stood at the door not opening it to leave. "Can you atleast have the doctor finish stitching you up and apply-"

"For fucksake. Leave me alone." He yelled out making Harry flinch and practically ran out of the room.

Harry remembered he left his fedora inside so he went back to go get it. He sneaked in successfully but stopped in his tracks when he heard crying. He walked slowly toward the side with the bed and heard Louis sniffling.

"Lou?" He said squating down beside the bed. "Babe what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Louis said wiping his tears and tried to hide his face away from Harry.

"Come on tell me."

"You left." Louis said sniffling again.

"I what?"

"You left me alone."

"But you said..."

"I know that- n-now that we are here and there are beautiful wealthy people, you're going to leave me for them. Afterall I'm just a servant. Or was."

"Lou-- I would never do that to you."

"You also said you'll never hurt me." Louis said trying so hard to stop himself from crying but the tears just wouldn't cooperate.

"Not intentionally. I didn't know what I was doing. When have I ever shown you any kind of violence huh? I will never do that to you."

"But you have been rude to me the past days. Even when we were back home."

"Not rude babey." Louis gave him a side eye. "I mean, well, I didn't know you were pregnant, and you were acting up so I-- er-- but that doesn't mean I was going to hurt you."

"That's why I didn't want to come back here. People don't like me, especially your family. And some days you're going to get tired of it and me, and you'll-- you'll leave me."

"Baby. Look at me." Harry cupped Louis face and started rubbing his thumb on his swollen eye. "I will never leave you for anyone. Never. Don't even think of anything like that okay?"

"Mhhm." Louis hummed looking up at Harry with a bruised puppy's eyes.

"I love you. You showed me the side of the world I wouldn't have seen if I was buried in my ego here at the palace." Harry said truthfully. "I wouldn't of known how the real world works and how people have to suffer on a daily basis just to survive. So I'm really thankful for that, and I'll always be in your debt."

"Can you cuddle me?" Louis said in a tiny voice from the back of his throat.

"Anytime." Harry said getting in bed beside Louis and tucked them carefully under the sheets. "Thank you for forgiving me." He said cuddling Louis closer.

"I did not." Louis hiccuped as he burry his face into the crook of Harry's neck.

"Huh?" Harry asked.

"You'll have to work for it Styles. I ain't gonna forgive you that easily."

"I'll prove it to you." Harry said kissing the top of Louis' head.

~~~

"Dad said he'll throw a ceremony for us to officially get married." Harry told Louis the next day while he was helping him bath.

"He what?" Louis asked obviously shocked. Doesn't the king hate him?

"I know. I reacted the same." Harry chuckled to his lover's reaction. "He said it terrified them when they thought they lost me. He said he don't want to lose me again."

"So he want us to get married so he trap me here? Probably throw me in the dungeons like mummy."

"You know, if the kids are born without us getting married first, they are considered dummies." Harry explained. "They are family to the loyals but they are nothing. So people think of Tomika and Omrie like that. So for these unborns, we can't do that to them as well."

"What?" Louis said backing away from Harry's touch. "That's the only reason you're marrying me?"

"Wha- No. That's not--"

"Your dad said that?"

"No. He said he want the best for me. All I had to do is tell him what makes me Happy and he'll deliver. So I told him you make me Happy, and an official wedding it is."

"I make you happy?" Louis asked as if he was doubting the prince's words.

"It isn't that obvious?" He chuckled. "I told him, I would ask you first before he orders the maids to start with the preparations, so here I am." Harry said getting on one knee, near the bubble bath his lover was sitting in. He took a diamond ring from behind the soap and held it towards Louis.

"Louis William Tomlinson. Would you give me the horner of officially calling you my husband?"

"Like in the fairy tales?" Louis whispered grinning uncontrollably hurting his healing eye that Harry forced him to put an ointment on.

"Will You?"

"Yes. Yes." A tear rolled out of his eye and Harry was quick to engulf him in a hug. He pulled away a little and they look in each other's eyes. "Fiance." Louis chuckled a smile not leaving his thin pink lips.

Harry connected their lips into a slow passionate kiss.
"Fiance." He repeated leaning their foreheads together and letting them breath in the moment.

"I'm glad you dragged me out of the Namibian forests and drag me back here." Louis let out a laugh.

"I thought you loved it there."

"Not entirely." Louis admitted. "I was just scared to come back here and have people murder me. It's better hidden in the forests forever."

"Well, I'm glad you dragged me out there." Harry admitted aswell. "It made me see the world from a different perspective. Eye opening."

"I love you so much Hazza."

"I love you so much Louis William Tomlinson."