6. fever?

It's been two weeks of Louis and the Prince fooling around and they have been enjoying every bit of it. Louis is used to the monstrous length of the prince now and he doesn't whine about it anymore. It doesn't even make him limp that much anymore.

Four weeks more and the prince will be engaged to some girl he doesn't even know. The servants have been busy with the preparations making everything look pretty and loyal like. While Louis and the Prince are under the sheets, rolling around with their lips and groins stuck together.

~~

"Louis? You're still sleeping?" Jay shook Louis from his sleep. "Jesus. We're going to be late. Hurry now and bath. You'll eat your breakfast in the way."

"I don't feel so good." Louis whined covering his head with his 15 years old blanket.

"You will after you bath. Hurry it up. You don't want to lose your job do you?"

~

"So?" Jay asked when they reached the palace. Are you still not feeling well?"

"I don't know mother. I just feel like I'm sick. Like I'm heavy. Like I'm not breathing enough air. Like my heart is beating way too fast but I'm not sure why."

"Louis, I want something realistic so I'll get you medicine before many people arrive. Where do you feel sick?"

"Maybe just get the one for headache or stomach ache. Oh I know what, fever."

"Are you sure it's not brain damage?"

"I just feel like sleeping. And eating your infamous carrot and cabbage soup." Louis said dropping on the kitchen chair. "The toast I ate for breakfast isn't sitting well in my tummy." He put his arms clutching his tummy.

"I can only make you soup in the afternoon.  Now it will be suspicious. Maybe just do easy things for now. I'll tell Valerie to go mop the hallways. Help Lena do the dishes and rest?"

"You're the best mother."

~~

Louis was whining the whole time he washes the dishes, annoying Lena and the ladies preparing breakfast.
The Prince walked in. It was unusual since he always come in after breakfast. They made eye contact with Louis and the boy immediately duck down to hide behind the kitchen table. Lena looked at him confused and Louis put his index finger to his lips mouthing 'say I'm not here."

"Oh no. Where did the ashboy go?"  Harry asked sarcastically. Obviously have seen Louis. "Have you seen him Lena?"

"I-er." Lena panicked and looked down at Louis who mouthed 'please.' "He's right here."
Louis then rised smiling awkwardly.

"A good morning to you your highness."

"Where you hiding from me Ash-boy?"

"No your highness. I was just er-- er--"

"Are you lying to me?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"My apologies your highness." Louis bowed his head. "I'm feeling under the weather today. Mother said I should do minimum work today. I was hoping maybe we should skip today?"

"You lied to me?" Harry look pissed.

"N-no. I did not lie your highness."

"There it is. You are lying to me again?" Harry walked slowly towards Louis. "Weren't you hiding from me when I entered the room?"

"I was. But it was because--"

"Come here." Harry pointed infront of him.

Louis slowly moved towards the prince. The prince took a piece of paper from his jacket pocket and gave it to Louis.