7. Gay?

"Mom?" Louis asked when he heard the door to their little house open. "Where have you been? I was worried sick about you."

"You're not sick." Is all Jay said.

"What?" Louis asked confused. "What is wrong with me then?"

"Your father." Jay breathed out.

"Mom are you sure you're okay?" Louis asked confused. "Mark have past on when I was 7 remember?"

"Mark Tomlinson is not your real father."

"What?"

"I'm so sorry." Jay said sitting down on the wooden chair shaped as a sofa. "I didn't know it would work. As soon as I knew what he was doing to you, i ran. I ran and never looked back."

"Mother, what are you talking about?"

"Your father. He never wanted a boy. He was disappointed when he found out I was having a boy. So he tried turning you into a lady."

"Mother? If Mark isn't my father, who is?"

"Troy Austin."

"What?" Louis chuckled. "The wizard who live in fanning hills?"

"His powers were stripped away 16 years ago. He was trying to bewitch the loyals but the Styles' family witch, Perrie Edwards, she stripped his powers away before he could."

"Mom. This is crazy talk." Louis said shaking his head. "Why are you telling me this? Why now?"

"You're in way more trouble than you can imagine. I can't do anything now. It's too late."

"Why? Because Troy is my dad and tried turning me into a lady? Do you know how crazy that sound mother?" Louis chuckled in disbelief. "Mark is my father end of story."

"I tried to protect you. That's why I always keep you by my side Louis. That's why i got you a job in the palace kitchen. So you would be able to work with only women Louis. I've never expected-- i should have known. I was supposed to protect you."

"Mom. You sound crazy." Louis chuckled sadly. "What are you trying to tell me?"

"Baby. You're gay."

"Gay?"

"You are not like other boys. They are supposed to like girls but not you. Troy made you Gay. You like Boys because your internal features are lady parts. Thats why you have wide thighs. He was changing you in a woman."

"I don't like bo-- oh my God."

"You're not sick. You're pregnant." Jay told him. "If the loyals finds out about it, you'll be burned alive. Like other gay people have been."

"I-I'm not pregnant mother. I've never--"

"You're carrying loyal blood inside of you. So many people will want that baby. Wherever you go, you'll have people hunting you until they get what they want. You need to leave as soon as possible. As far as i know, Perrie is already aware of what's going on and she's bound to tell the king and queen."

"Oh My God." Louis breathed out.

"I'm so sorry. I thought keeping all this from you was best for you, but all i did was leave you unprotected. You would have been aware of this and you could of used protection."

"Where do you suggest I go?"

"To your father."

"The wizard?"

"He's not a wizard anymore. He's just a regular man with a scary past. But as far as i know him, he's a good guy and he'll never hurt you."

"A good guy who tried turning me into a lady?"

"He tried to apologise. I'm sure he regreted it. He's our only option right now."

"I can't believe you slept with a wizard."

"I can't believe you slept with a loyal."

"Atleast he's a loyal not some crazy lunatic of a wizard." Louis spit.

"Well atleast he loved me. Do you think the loyal love you? He's just using you for pleasure. To him you're nothing but a sex craze idiot. You're no different from a prostitute." Jay said angrily and regreted it when she looked up at Louis' face. The boy had his eyes filled with tears.

"What should I do now?"

"I'm saying you should go to fanning hills. You'll be a little safe there than you're here. I'll talk with Asnut the cowboy man, to give you a ride there on his horse." Jay explained. 

"Oh. God. Could i atleast say goodbye to Harry tomorrow."

"No."

"Please mother. I would not see him again and when i do he will be engaged or married. Having a family. This will be my last time."

"Okay. But do not tell him anything."

"Mom. Harry is different. If i tell him he might not--"

"Harry is a loyal. Loyals do not care for servants. If anyone else finds out that you two were having secret rendezvous, you're dead meat. Harry have no power. And if anyone finds out the prince was having sex with a man. It will bring bad image. They will eliminate that threat immediately and that means killing you."

"Oh. Okay I won't tell him."

~~~