17. The trip

"How big is the castle?" Omrie asked as they fly on Louis' broom up in the clouds.

"It's really big. It will be a suprise." Harry answered.

"But how big?" Omrie asked again.

"Your mummy explain it very well. Louis." Harry said smirking to Louis' direction who mouth idiot back at him.

"It's four times taller than every tall tree you've ever seen. And decorated in beautiful drawings."

"You said there are alot of people, are they like One hundred and- and nine?" Tomika asked.

"There are thousands."

"Oh. What do they eat? Where do they live. In the castle obviously. Where do they poo?" Omrie asked.

"Erm- they-"

"Wait." Omrie cut Louis off. "How old is grandad? How old is granma." He asked Louis and when he was about to answer--. "How old are you guys?"

"Omrie. You should let people speak. I told you to never cut people off when they speak."

"How old are you daddy?" Omrie turned to Harry knowing that Harry always answers no matter what.

"25 almost 26."

"And mummy? Let me guess 21?"

"Mummy is 27."

"Oohh. Mummy is very old."

"So between granma and grandad, who's  old?"

"Grandad."

~~

"Louis? Are you okay?" Harry asked when they were near the kingdom.

"No. I'm about to throw up."

"Ew. Mother. Table manners." Omrie said faking a gag.

"Oh God." Louis facepalm. "I'm sure he got the stupid side from you. I don't remember being this stupid."

"Mummy you said we can't say the s-word aloud." Tomika said.

"Remind me to never have kids ever again." Louis said annoyed.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Harry asked again. "Maybe we should take a break and freshen up before going to the palace. We can't just go there on a broom you know."

"Or we could just go back home all together."

"Louis." Harry said between his teeth. "We talked about this remember."

"Trust me. This is the baddest idea I've ever agreed to. I have a bad feeling about this."

"Louis?" Harry warned again.

"Fine." Louis said accelerating and parking under one of the big trees. Just as he got off the broom he started throwing up.

"Mummy? Are you alright?" Tomika asked.

"Mummy is just a little nervous darling. This is a bad idea. These kids aren't matured enough for the real world."

"It's too late now."

"The witches have detected us already. There's a crowd at the palace Hazza. I'm terrified shitless."

"If they attack us, we'll do it the Tommo way."

"Okay. Let's freshen up. There's gonna be tones of people and we can't just show up on a broom." Louis said adjusting his one arm dress made off buffalo skin while Harry's is made of lion's skin and the twins' are made off springbok skins. They look like real African nomadics.

Harry's curls were beautifully hanging down his back, while Louis' hair was pushed in a highbun bringing details of his cheekbones out.

Omrie's curls were also lying loose, while Tomika's were in two buns.

"We look hot." Harry chuckled.

"We do." Louis affirmed. "But I'm gonna need you to behave okay?"

"Why are you looking at me?" Omrie asked.

"I'm talking to both of you."

"But you're looking at me."

"Fine. I'm talking to you Omrie." Louis said. "The king is a powerful man and-"

"Grandad?"

"Yes. Did you forget what I said last night?" Louis sighed. "He's going to kill you. Foreal. Gonna burn you alive. Especially if you use your powers please stay by my side or daddy's at all times. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Kevin." Louis shouted to his broom. "I'm gonna need you to turn in a horse." And the broom turned into a horse.

"Kevin. I'm going to need you to turn into a horse that will fit all of us okay." And the horse's back elongates.

"Let's do this." Harry said getting on the horse, Omrie followed and Louis tied him to Harry's back. Louis tied Tomika on his back and got on the horse too.

"Let's do this." Louis mumbled aswell.