(With a scroll going between the wings with Happy's name in the middle in the same bluish purple color)

"Happy it's... it's so..." Tears pricked her eyes, "It's just beautiful!"

He smiled as he put his supplies away, "Glad you like it, baby."

"Like it? I fucking love it!" She beamed making him smile back.

"Now everyone should know whose woman you are. If they know what's best for them, they'll leave you alone!" He smirked making her roll her eyes with a smile.

"Let's get to the party." She told him.

Hayley was just waiting on her sister who was quick to show off her new ink. Happy told her he'd see her there before kissing her forehead. The twins soon followed him to the clubhouse where the food was already laid out and crow eaters were starting to show up. Juice couldn't believe that Happy had actually inked a woman with his crow. He never thought he'd see the day that happened! As soon as he'd seen the twins, Chibs waved Amaris over.

She fixed herself a plate then had a seat at his table. He wanted to see her new ink so she pulled her tank top down slightly to show off her new crow. The Scot smiled and congratulated her. "I absolutely love it!" she told him proudly. He just smiled back. Lyla was hearing whispers of Happy crowing the black and pink-haired twin and couldn't believe it. They hadn't been around that long and she got a crow already?

She looked over to where Opie sat with the black and red-haired one and glared. Opie deserved better than some young punk. "Better watch it. I hear Hayley defends what's hers fiercely." Gemma told the seething blond before walking away. Lyla just stared after the SAMCRO Queen before darting her eyes back to the object of her lust and the bitch he was laughing with.

The blond had several drinks in her and her inhibitions were slowly fading. The whole night all she could do was stare at Opie who was always touching the other woman in some manner. Resting his arm on the back of her chair, resting his hand on her leg, holding her hand, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. It was sickening! She deserved to be with Opie not some new-to-town tramp!

The music was loud, the laughter filtered out into the lot, the liquor was flowing, and good times were being had. Lyla had had enough of seeing this woman with her man. HER man! She slammed the shot down and slid off her stool. "Uh oh, Ope. Here comes Lyla." Bobby warned the bearded biker.

"Hi Opie. Want some company?" She purred at him.

"Thanks, Lyla, but my girlfriend is all I need. Go check on some of the others." He politely stated as she looked at Hayley with distaste.

"Surely you'd want someone with more experience?" She asked.

"Hayley has all the experience she needs. Now go away, Lyla." Opie sighed.

Hayley had been sitting quietly letting this bitch try to lure her man. Things were fine until the blond rested her hand in the middle of her man's chest. Hayley stood up and forcibly removed it from Opie's body.

"Touch my man again, and I'll make you pay." Hayley quietly stated.

"Stay out of this, you skank." Lyla hissed.

"I'm the skank? At least I haven't fucked everything with a kutte on." Hayley countered making Lyla slap her hard across the face.

"How dare you!" Lyla gasped.

"How dare I what? Speak the truth? You so much as look at my 'ol man again and I'll break that not-so pretty face of yours. Got it? (Lyla huffed) Now beat it, you porn whore."

"Damn, baby, that was pretty hot." Opie laughed, "So I'm your 'ol man, huh?"

"It seems to be the language these whores understand." She shrugged.

"I wouldn't mind being your 'ol man if you didn't mind being my 'ol lady." He stared at her.

A/N: When is Opie going to ink Hayley? Soon? Never? In between? ;)

Please leave your thoughts below! Don't forget to vote and add this to your library!