4| His family or Her?

Hola guys!! After a long time I know, but I promised of updating on my birthday and here I come with a short but cute chapter. Enjoy the light moments while I enjoy me turning adult 😁❤️

**

|| There are friends, there is family,
and then there are friends who become family. ||

🔹🔹🔹

By the dusk, the garden of the Malhotra Mansion had transformed into a hub of bubbling activities. The pastel hues which the garden adorned spoke about the lavish-ness and class of the brand 'Malhotra'. The royalty attached to the decore was just apt, for the occassion was of Malhotra's welcoming their next generation. The whole idea of an outdoor baby shower was of Nandini and Alya and they were mostly responsible for it.

 The whole idea of an outdoor baby shower was of Nandini and Alya and they were mostly responsible for it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Decorations

The couple of the moment, Mukti and Abhimanyu were completely deprived of any kind of responsibility or job. All that they had to do was sit on the sofa, side by side and hand in hand, with smiles plastered on their faces. It took them nothing to do that as the addition that they were expecting already had them over the moon with happiness.

Mukti was glowing specially in the blue gown that Nandini had gifted her. The whole new wadrobe that Mukti will be gracing for sometime now was choosen, desgined and assembeled by Nandini. Not only for Mukti but for the coming baby too.

For Nandini, it was a first

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

For Nandini, it was a first. She has never been up close to this side of a woman called pregnancy. She was definitely feeling the same jitters, on a lower level, that a woman must be feeling when she knows she is going to bring a life on earth. It was all so new and exciting for that she didn't want to miss anything. She was keeping up well with the new role of 'aunt' that was bestowed upon her.

She was standing in the middle of the garden, going around giving orders and looking into everything so as to make sure that things are executed to perfection. Stuck on her form, were a pair of eyes which were gazing at her intently.