"How about you?"

"Huh? About me what?" Jay stare at his bestie in confusion. Sunghoon lean down to Jay and making his expression more serious than before.

"You said you have extra class after school but it was just a detention. Am I right? What things caught you up to be in detention at first day of school?"

"Okay okay I'll tell you..oyyy..it was just that I-...our new history teacher caught me urinated on the...*cough*..flower pot when we were about to chose our dorm. That's all"

"You what? But how come I didn't saw you?"

"Because you're only paying attention on you're old figure skating practices videos" Jay pout his lips and looks more moody than Sunghoon is. Jake noticed Sunghoon and Jay arguing in tiny voices, almost looking like whispering.

But before he approach the two, the bell rings loudly in the whole campus.

Time skip:-

Niki, Taki and K walk towards the dance practice room after the last class came to end. Three of them meet one adult and other four students in the room.

"Welcome welcome my precious sunshine students! I'm gonna be your dance tutor for this year. Call me Mr. Jung because you're my hope, I'm your hope and I'm J-Hope"

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏Students cheered for their new sunshine dance tutor and already love his energetic and playful behaviour. But he was clearly different when he teach the true dance steps and become serious whenever he teach the students.

Niki love the dance class the most and take all the feedbacks from Mr. Jung happily. He want to become an idol so he consentrate at his dance class,more than his study....

Niki went out from class and waving goodbye to Taki and K while saying "Bye guys see you in next class"
Niki meet Heesung and Sunoo walk towards the School main gate. And afterwards, Sunghoon and Jake approach them too.

"Where's Jay hyung and Jungwon hyung?" Niki ask as he counted all his dorm-mates in his head.

"Jungwon got detention because of those stupid assholes who kept on disturbing him while taking Mr. Lee's class. Urggh I felt bad for Jungwonnie, he can't even attend his taekwondo class" Sunoo start whining and pouting his lips. "How about Jay?" Heesung continue asking Sunghoon who pressed his lips in straight line while the others wait for his response

"Jay....also got into detention because....hepeedintheflowerpotandcoughtbyournewhistoryteacher"

........(*O.O)

"I-...what the F!" Everyone stared at Sunghoon with wide eyes, they never heard him talk fast and a lot like that before. "Anyway, it's going to be late now, let's go home and change our uniform for shopping" Sunoo cheered and pull Heesung and Niki towards the gate and walk out. Sunghoon and Jake follow the three boys back and fasten up their pace a little bit.

3:30 p.m.....

Jungwon approach Mr. Min who was sitting at the chair in detention classroom while playing with his phone.

"Oh..you finally arrived, go and sit there and wait for the other one" Mr. Min said lazily as he's pointing to the seat for Jungwon. The teacher only pay attention to his phone as Jungwon sit on the last second seat.

"Sir! May I come in?"

Jungwon widen his eyes at the familiar voice. Mr. Min wave the boy who's standing in front of the door to come inside the room. Jay is now more shocking than Jungwon when he saw his own roommate starring at him with his pretty widening eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

"Same question to you too?"

Jay sit next to Jungwon and lean closer to the younger boy. "You didn't even look like a person to act bitchy around the classes. So what happen to you?"

"Long story short, that's all. How about you?"

"It's a short story long, that's all"

Jungwon rolled his eyes at Jay's response, both being mischievous and stubborn at the same time. Mr. Min doesn't talk too much as he's keep on playing with his phone while Jay already getting annoyed since he's just sitting on his seat without doing nothing.

Jay bend down on the desk and side glance at Jungwon who was reading a story silently, looking much enjoyed the detection than he expected. Jay pout a little and is about to open his mouth but the classroom door open up before he speak.

"Yoongi hyungie! Let's go out and eat something na? I'm already hungry, my tummy keeps on begging me to feed some food"

Jay and Jungwon, including Mr. Min look forward at the pink hair boy who's just sit on Yoongi's laps. One of their vocal coach, Mr. Park Jimin was whining around to their music teacher Mr. Min Yoongi to go out.

"Bae, I need to look after those two. How about you go with Taehyung or Jin hyung?"

"But Taehyung and Jin hyung went to double date with their own boyfriends. You won't understand how much I felt jealous about that too. How come you can't do the same for me?" Jimin was pouting and Yoongi can't reject his cute boyfriend suggestion. Meanwhile, Jungwon and Jay watch their flirty teachers with wide eyes and jaws drop. They never believe their male teachers are actually couples and gays?

(A/n : I love gays♡ fite me😤if you hate them yaaa👊💪)

Jay and Jungwon shared a quick glance and eye contacts with blushing cheeks. Jay gulp loudly as he watch Mr. Min stand up from his remaining seat while Mr. Park happily pulling his boyfriend like a toddler.

"Dont go anywhere okay? I'll be back soon, stay here"

Then the two teachers walk out from the detention room, leaving the two boys by themself in shock.
Jungwon keep on silent but still jungshook because of the things he has just witnessed. Jay clear his throat and lean over again to Jungwon after the teacher's footsteps were gone....

"Do you think what I'm thinking?"

"What do you mean?" Jungwon ask back and continue reading his book again while Jay starting to whine like a kid.

"I'm already getting so annoying just staying like this and I'm damn hungry already. So should we get out and ran away?"

"Are you out of your mind?"

"Don't you think they would stay together for more than an hour? They're couple and we will need to wait for them staying here without doing nothing. Lets just ran away and go home? Trust me, no one won't caught us"

"No, just no! I hate already for being in detention while you suggest me to run away to get another punishment? Are you five or a kid? You are even older than me, how come you think like that?" Jungwon said annoyingly and stared straight at Jay who doesn't have any more words to spoke out. Jay sigh loudly and put his head back down on the table, giving up on requesting to run away.

Jungwon peak the older behind from his book, he understand that Jay is really annoyed in staying still. "Then let's play a game together before they return?"

Jay quickly looking up at Jungwon who was also handing him a snack in front of his face. "Eat this, I know you're really hungry because your stomach keeps on roaring and I clearly heard it" Jungwon said as he giggled, showing his dimple cheeks

"Th-thank you"

"You're welcome. So, what do you want to play? Any suggestions?"
Jungwon ask as he turn towards the older who was thinking hard for the game their going to play.

"Don't know yet. But how about we get to know each other more?"

"Sure"

________<><><><><><><><>____________

I think this chapter is annoying😔

But guess what, the next chapter will be about four boys went to go shopping. So stay tune😆many thinks happen alot while Niki...shhhh can't really spoil you now sorry

Love ya all♡♡♡