How to act like Mafia?

Start from the beginning

"What? H-how do I act more like V?" I whisper in disbelief staring at him like he said that my all clothes are fake Gucci.

"Well not certainly from what I see. You go all lovesick puppy in front of her regardless of what you are- V or Tae. Your eyes literally shine with heart-shaped eyes and I am sure you would be wagging your tail if you had one" he exclaimed nonchalantly.

"Hey!" I shout being offended but no one took my side. Betrayers!

"He is not lying is he?" Jin hyung smirks and Namjoon agreed in unison.

"Then what do you want me to do?" I glared at them and crossed my arms stubbornly.

"The first thing we have to do next morning is to tell her the truth about our lifestyle and why she got kidnapped, she deserves to know that much atleast. And if we are hiding Taehyung's real identity then he should act more like V to convince her" Namjoon hyung suggested like always.

"Speak in more deep ass voice and maintain stern expression. Don't you dare use that sickly sweet voice to her, act like a cold person and order her around instead of comforting her" Yoongi hyung propounded.

What! I had to act apathetically with her. Then how will Y/n survive among Mafias in this house. She's like an innocent lamb among wolves. Who will take care of her? I thought.

"Then we will be the one to comfort her" A bunny enthusiastically said deepening my urge to strangle him.

"Okay. Let's do this tomorrow" they agreed among themselves completely ignoring me. I have had enough of them so I decided to leave the company of fools.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked ruining my plan of subtly exiting especially from a certain muscles pig.

"Huh! to sleep or maybe dreaming about my girl" I murmur the last words.

"I heard that" Jin hyung shouted catching my loose mouth red handed.

"No.. no, you have to come with us for level two Mafian class" he explained taking this fucked up idea too seriously.

"B-but" I pathetically t r i e d.

"So that is your idea of teaching me" I bore my eyes sharply at the scene in front of me trying to find some sense in that.

"Yes" they all shut me up and return back to focus deeply at that nonsense.

"And how the hell would this work?" I couldn't help but whined helplessly.

"It definitely will" Jin hyung shushed me and cupped my face turning it in front.

"So watching these dramas and movies of mafia will help me in learning how to act like one" I asked and closed my eyes at the brutally torcher scene playing on Netflix. Heck they didn't have to cut his finger nails, just exposing his browser history to his parents would do the job.

"Yes" They said in unison.

"For god sake! We are the real mafia" I shouted in whispers not wanting to wake the beauty at upstairs who's been taking nap after eating the soup which I stole from Jin hyung's hands while he was on his way to give her the delicious bowl.

"Well, you don't act like one, little taetae" Hobi hyung imitated a childlike voice and made fun of my nickname that was given by Y/n.

"Can we wrap this up, look at the time it's 3:30 now" I requested whilst rubbing my eyes tiredly watching the same movie again and again.

"Just one more" Namjoon said indifferently and give the remote to Jungkook fully knowing that no one can win against him.

"HYUNG!"

Needless to say we didn't go to bed until 5 a.m. proving by our prominent dark circles and Jin hyung has wakeup all of us at sharp 8 a.m. so, it's was not a surprise that I became grumpy more than Yoongi hyung. It's like we have switched our souls, he is acting sweet and goofing around whereas I am irritated with everything like someone has pissed on my cereals.

Hey! Why is there more liquid in my cereals?

"Maybe it will work more because he is irritated now. He would certainly act natural in front of her" Namjoon said ignoring my death glare.

"V frown a little more. Yes, that's good that's good nice nice!" Yoongi exclaimed happily enjoying my pain

"Now you're ready" Jin said and encourage me patting my head too hardly.

"Fighting!" they all cheered me and we finished our breakfast and perched in the living room only to notice a figure standing at the below of staircase.

A/N-

Sorry for the late update. There is so much happening in my life that now I don't know nan molla. But I'll try to keep my work steady.

This is a several times edited but still unedited short chapter more like a filler one for the upcoming up and downs in bangtan and Y/n's life .  

Love y'all ❤❤❤

-by Couchpotato