How to act like Mafia?

(Tae's pov)

I don't know what I did or gone wrong to receive this treatment. I was always a good boy since childhood, an obedient son, faithful to my brothers then why am I getting this rude treatment. I never thought that they will deceive me like this. Was I not enough that my brothers didn't think twice while betraying me.

...

Currently I am receiving real helpful lectures from my brothers on how to act like mafia.

Like what the fuck?

It's pissing me off that they weren't acknowledging and straight up ignoring the fact that I am THE Mafia. Heck it's written in my Id like literally the officer behind the counter was giving me a strange look for about 10 minutes when I said to add Mafia as my last name. Kim V Mafia.

Doesn't it give a ducking hint that I am a mafia then what the hell these dumb chicklings not getting. They are basically teaching me how to act ruthless and stern, have a blank face and all. Bitch! I act like this. I was seconds away to throw my Id on their faces but that little fucker Jungkook had to flex his biceps in warning. Like hell, I would be scared by that. Hah! With a loud scoff I quietly sat on the couch and listen to their blabbering ignoring an amused bunny.

Minutes later they bored me to death, so I started to throw tantrums, arguing that I didn't need their special Mafian classes. But it all went unnoticed and I was speechless, lips tight and no sound seeping after Jin hyung's defense in rap.

"So tell me, did Y/n got convinced that you are not Tae?" Namjoon hyung asked assessing me thoroughly like I am some criminal.

"Yes hyung! you'll not believe but she accepts that I am V" I exclaimed with a proud smile but it flattered into a painful hiss when Jin hyung slapped me hard on the back of my head.

"Oh! what was that for?" I glared at him whilst rubbing my head.

"This little bitch here failed at his first attempt" he rated me out in front of me.

"What are you saying hyung? She easily got convinced!" I said now both confused and angry. Did he got some hearing problem? She absolutely believed me. Right?

"Yes, but after recognizing you in a blink of eye" He huffed. Oh well, Nevermind it's me who should cleanse ears.

"What? How did she, I mean with that weird lenses" Jimin widened his eyes in astonishment and narrowed his gaze on my eyes.

"Eggxactly! She recognize him even after he goes a 360 degree change" hyung spat looking at me up and down with scrutiny eyes. And I was this close in wrapping and covering my chest. What the hell is wrong with this pervert hyung?

"Then why is he saying that she got convince?" Yoongi asked and raised his thick eyebrows, openly accusing me. 

"Well what would you do if someone deny their identity and keep saying that they are not them? She is confused but didn't want to come out as nuisance after he rigidly denied that he is not Tae" he explains and now I recall the expression of Y/n, she was kind of looking at me with distrust not believing my words.

"So what should I do now?" I asked whilst chewing on my bottom lips in nervousness.

"Hey guys! Are we going to tell her what we do for living?" Namjoon hyung asked with calculative expressions.

"Hmm Yes, atleast I want to come clean as V" I said without an ounce of hesitation.

"Then you should maybe act more like V" Yoongi said bluntly.