"Alright, guys see you after a week!" One of them said and with that they all parted ways. 

"What's happening?"Jimin asked. 

Yoongi sniffed the air and scrunched up his face, "It's the wolves' mating season. All unmated alphas are required to move away from the rest unmated females and males until their heat is over. And usually they stay from each other as well, since they tend to get aggressive during that time."

"Oh!" Jimin replied, "So where are they going?"

"There are cabins built for them on the outskirts. They stay there, if they don't have a house they can go." Yoongi replied, turning. 

"Is it painful? I've heard it's painful." Jimin mumbled without knowledge, still staring at the direction the wovles left. 

"Hmm, a little. But it's fun as well." He heard and felt Yoongi whisper the answer in his ear. His eyes widen a little, throat suddenly feeling a little dry. His cheeks turned rosy pink. When he turned around he realized that Yoongi had alread walked away. 

"Hey! You! Meanie! Stop! Wait for me!" Jimin complained, chasing after Yoongi. He tried to push down the sudden rush of feelings that he felt when Yoongi whispered the answer. It was stupid answer anyways. But the way Yoongi said it, had his mind jumbling up. 

He couldn't help but wondered how the elder looked when he whispered those words. 

Jimin huffed, shaking his head off the thoughts and glared at the elder who wasn't even facing him. But he hoped his glares would burn holes into the elder's skull. 

"Alright, enough fooling around, get back to your training. Thirty push ups now. Quick!" Yoongi ordered as soon as they reached their house. 

Jimin rolled his eyes and groaned, "Thirty's too much!"

"Okay, do forty."

"What? No!"

"Heading towards fifty..."

"That's not fair!"

"Sixty's looking really good."

Jimin huffed and rolled his eyes, "Fine, I'll do thirty."

"Good boy!" Yoongi smirked, sitting down and started counting. 

After thirty pushups, Jimin was almost too sure his arms had turned to puddle. He usually won't have a problem, if this hadn't been his third set of push ups since morning. He panted, dragging himself to the porch and sat down. 

He closed his eyes and tried to breath in. A few moments later he flinched, feeling something being rubbed on his neck. When he opened his eyes he saw Yoongi wiping off his sweat and then passed him a water bottle. Jimin mumbled a thanks and chugged down the water till he was statisfied. 

"I don't understand, why do I have to increase my physical strength to control the stone." said Jimin. 

"Moon isn't your weapon, Jimin. She's your ally" Yoongi replied, "You still need to learn how to protect yourself on your own." 

Jimin sighed and let his body fall forward. He smiled a little when Yoongi caught him. The white-heared man didn't say anything. He simply moved and sat next to Jimin, turning the younger's body so that he could rest on him. 

"We don't have to practice anymore." Yoongi spoke. 

"Thank you."

"Does it hurt too much?" Yoongi asked, massaging Jimin's muscle. The younger shook his head but the elder knew better. 

"It's going to a full moon again in a few days." Jimin heard Yoongi say, "The effects will surface once again till the time you're able to control the powers."

Jimin slumped his shoulders. His mind had almost erased the pain he had felt that day. But he still remembered some of it. And from whatever he remembered, he most certainly didn't want to experience it once. 

"Do you want me to ask Ethan for help?" Yoongi asked. 

"What? Why?"

"I mean, I couldn't be of help much last time." 

Jimin frowned and stuck closer to Yoongi, "Can you please stop being like you can't do anything right? You helped me plenty last time. It's either you or I'm suffering alone."

"Why are you so stubborn?" Yoongi sighed.

Jimin smiled and moved back to look at Yoongi's face, "I guess you're rubbing off on me."

PS: So, about the purring

PS: So, about the purring. I know Tiger's can't purr because they don't have that bone. They chuff, or pursten which is like the equivalent of purring. It sounds like a bog ol' house cat purring. Anyway, the tiger isn't the one who's making those sound. Yoongi is. So, even if a tiger can't purr, a human can.