Chapter 6

Hey guys I'm writing this on my dinosaur of a kindle. Trying to get used to the controls again so sorry if I have any spelling mistakes.

______________________________________________________

$$Ender$$

I can't believe I just did that... I didn't mean to take the blonde one, I was aiming for the boy. I also kinda freaked out when the Hunter came. Herobrine used to tell me stories about them, but I never really encountered one. Now after all that I have a broken blonde girl at my feet...

I hesitantly stuck my foot out to poke her, to see if she was still in one piece. Before my foot made contact though, she stirred. The minute her little head popped up to look at me, her mouth dropped and a piercing sound erupted from it. In a vain attempt I smashed my hands over my ears to block out the noise. Trying to think of a way to stop it, I let out my own roar. That quickly shut her up and she just stared at me.

"Wh-Why am I h-here?" A small, shy voice asked.

"I panicked." I responded. Almost immediately after saying that she gave me this look like, 'seriously.' I just shrugged my shoulders in response.

"Wow. I thought you were gonna have this great plan, like 'oh I kidnapped and stole you from your loved ones to eat you' or something like that." I shook my head timidly. "Well then, can I go? If you have no use of me of course."

I thought for a little bit and then this wonderful idea came to mind. "Wait if you could do me a favor-"

"And let me be bait so that my boy friend will come her to try and save me. Sorry, but if you didn't notice a girl with a bow and arrow thought your eye would make good target practice and my girlfriend doesn't like when people mess with me, she also makes good use of a sword."

My idea was quickly smash by that very long sentence. "But I'll will if you think it'll work. Also you have to promise you won't hurt Adam." Blondie said.

"His name's Adam?"

The girl just rolled her eyes. I laughed sheepishly and just then remembered my manners. "Oh, hey. I didn't get your name."

"You never asked for it. Oh my gosh... I am so sorry, I swear I don't act like this." She looked so surprised. Hand over her mouth and everything.

"It's fine, but really what is your name?" I asked.

"Lauren, nice to meet you." She stuck out her small hand. I took it in my much larger hand and her's disappeared inside mine. She let out a laugh, "Adam's hand is only a little bit bigger then mine. He's gonna be so upset when he finds this out. By the way, if you hurt a hair on Adam's lil' head I'll rip your...manly bits off and shove 'em up your butt so you'll be permenetly f*cked."

I shook my head and laughed. It's a good thing Adam has such devoted friends.

__________________________________________________

Short yes I know but I promised someone that I would update. Next update I swear it'll be longer and less filler, more suspense. Hope ya enjoyed ;) Peace \/