Chapter 2

Sup peeps! Umm I was wondering if you guys don't like these author notes. Like if they're a bother or not. If you don't just tell me and I'll keep them limited or non-existent. I just saw a book that said something about author notes so I thought to ask you guys. Well hope you enjoy <3

(Explaination for the picture at the bottom, has nothing to do with the story.)
________________________

Bæ Ender Bæ

...a block of iron. The debris that was scattered around the crater were obsidian and granite blocks. Wait... I could make a portal with this.

It took me about twenty minutes to finally get a flint out of the granite. Being an Ender Dragon gave me special powers to pick up the obsidian and craft it all. (Or the author is too lazy to think of any thing else.)

I had overheard Herobrine talking to Steve about making a portal a long time ago, so I tried to copy that. It took me a few tries but I finally got it. The portal lit up with a whooshing sound. It was a beautiful purple that swirled. I could have stared at it all day, but I was too curious to see what was on the other side.

You see, I have been 'up there' before, but I heard Notch had changed it, let other people on. I just wanted someone to talk to. Contrary to what everyone thinks Herobrine and Steve are not very talkative people. Especially Steve. Too shy for his own good. Living alone does that to you.

I took a deep breath and reached my hand through. I laughed, "Ha! It's cold, like water." As I finally mastered up the courage to go through a very loud voice sounded across the land.

"Ender!! Don't you FUCKING dare!" I instantly recognized the voice. Frick, why does he have to ruin everything? Whatever, loser! I jumped right through the portal, destroying it as I went so Herobrine couldn't follow me.

As the purple clouded my vision I heard a very loud roar behind me. Crap, Herobrine is gonna be so mad when or if I go back.

The purple faded and I was greeted with a very bright sun. Ouch. Bright light! It was worth it though. I heard several voices around me, but I couldn't see.

"Where'd he come from?"

"He looks strange."

"He has no name tag."

"He came through The End..."

"He's moving!"

I shifted around as my vision came back. I looked up and the first thing I saw was bright green eyes, almost like emeralds. The eyes blinked and a voice sounded. "Who are you?"

"Uh...uh... I'm En- E. I'm E."

The eyes crinkled in mirth and beautiful laughter sounded; it almost sound like chimes. "Well then, hello E. Welcome to Minecraft."
________________________

Hey peeps. I tried to not leave you on a cliffhanger and I don't really know if this is one... Eh *shrugs* It's better then my last one. I'm in the middle of watching The Maze Runner. Dylan O'Brien is my favorite actor ever! That's why the picture's there. Hehe unhealthy obsession ;P

Well hope you enjoyed! <3