Chapter 17

888Adam888

I woke up with my skull splitting open. This was literally the worst feeling ever!!

"Hey. You're awake." Huh? Someone's beside me... Who? "Sorry about that. Herobrine can be such a b#tch." What? What's going on? Where am I? "Adam? Are you okay?" Adam? Who's Adam? It all of a sudden came back to me. Everything that had happened. I let out the most ear-deafening scream that I could.

"Owwwww!!!!! Geez, there's no need to scream." A new voice? "Ender, he's freaking out, help him."

I felt arms wrap around my upper body and try to retrained me. At least that's what it felt like they were trying to do. I thrashed around uncontrollably. Please, stop. I haven't done anything wrong.

"Ender!! Not like that!!!" That person ran over to me and tried to pry off the other one's arms, but the guy wouldn't let go. He just kept growling. When I decided to take a peek at what was going on I saw two guys who look the same but one had white, glowing eyes. The guy holding me stared down at me with bright, purple eyes that sucked me in. I stopped screaming when our eyes connected. Ender? That's his name? He smiled softly down at me when he saw the confused look on my face.

"It's okay Adam. You'll be alright. It's okay to rest now," Ender tried to soothe me with his words. I shook my head violently. I wanted some dang answers, now.

"Where the fricka frack am I?" Ender looked nervous at my words. "Well?" I asked.

"You're in Minecraft," Hero said.

"Way to soften the blow," Steve said.

"Well, someone needed to break the ice."

"Not like that!"

Steve and Hero's conversation blurred into the background as I looked up at Ender to confirm this. He nodded his head sadly.

"Do you trust me?" He said.

I thought on that. Did I really trust this man? My heart said yes, but my brain said think rationally, this is the man that kidnapped me and showed up in my room and did that same thing again.... But the undeniable thing was, I trusted this man....a lot.

I nodded at Ender. He looked at me and smiled at me with the whitest, brightest, most bedazzling smile I have ever seen. He reached over and grabbed me in a bone-crushing hug. The next thing I knew his lips were on mine.

The conversation between Steve and Hero stopped. I looked at them out of the corner of my eye. The look on my face probably look hilarious to some people because Hero started busting up laughing. Steve started tugging at Hero, trying to get him out of the room. All the while Ender was still kissing me, trying to get access to something I was not willing to give up. He gripped my butt way too tightly for my liking, making me gasp into his mouth. Ender took that to his advantage and explored deep into my mouth.

He pulled away and asked me, "So, does that mean you'll stay here?"

"Why not?"

-------------------------------------

I love everyone who reads this. This means that you've stuck with me even though I've been a big poop face and not updated in forever and I have no excuse. You guys are the best!!

Also there will be another (sexy) chapter after this but it will be the last one unfortunately. If you have any other Minecraft character, hopefully guys, you want me to ship together I will gladly start another book with them for you guys.