Chapter 5

All of the last chapters have been written by Lo, because Han has been sick. She is better now so she will be writing some of this chapter.

Hint: New character arrival
_________________________

:;:Adam:;:

All I could do was turn and stare as I saw it start to run towards us. The ground shook as it stomped over. Sammy arrived over the hill to see it tower over both me and Lauren. It opened it jaws and I saw the back of its throat light up purple. Oh gosh, this is how I die.

Just as I thought I was about to be burnt to death, an arrow lodged itself into the beast's eye. It roared in agony and tried to face it's attacker. I looked over, still in shock, to register figure in black standing there. As the shook faded away I started to pick up details. Black trench coat. Black skinny jeans. Black boots. Black gloves. Black hood. Dang, lotta black. The only thing that really stood out was the long red hair that peeked out from under the hood.

The dragon then caught my attention again as it lunged for me, but before it could get me someone blocked it and was snatched up in the dragon's mouth. I didn't see who it was, but I felt that I knew.

I heard a terrible scream let out behind me, it felt so heart wrenching, like a part of you had just been ripped of. In a way it had, for Sammy. The dragon then spread its wing and took off with the precious cargo.

The stranger that had shot the dragon ran behind me and grabbed Sammy in a fierce hug. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. We'll get her back. We will." The stranger whispered to the crying girl. I watched as some so strong, so fierce and caring, was brought down to their knees in agony. It was truly heart breaking.

'Why? Why did you have to take her? Why not me? Lauren was so much more important.' With those thoughts running through my mind, I stood up and walked over to where Sammy and the stranger sat. I kneeled down in front of Sammy and promised her, "We will get her back." I held out my pinkie to her and she hesitantly looked at it before wrapping her pinkie tightly around mine.
________________________

Geez gone for one chapter and Hans is already trying to kill off my characters. She originally had it where Lauren was brutally murdered. All chopped up and ugh. Very detailed stuff. That is why this chapter is so short, I had to re-edit it all. See the deal was Hans wrote the first book mostly, so Lo (me) gets to write the second one, mostly.

Btw who is the stranger? And most importantly what gender? ;)

Welp hope you enjoyed and Peace <3