Twenty-Two, Ashton's Going To Be Right Here

A/N hi yes guess what? This is the second last chapter which means the next one will be the last! It's been so fun hanging with you all and I love you all hope you liked the story! Also that picture is for the cover of my newest fanfic called 'Fun' which is about youtubers! Like 9 youtubers and maybe more! Also I am connecting this story and that one at some point so don't forget to check that out, here's the link, http://w.tt/1y2StSQ and if that doesn't work it's on my profile! XOXO

...

"He's in jail!?" I yelled, the heart monitor was beeping louder and louder as I yelled, Ashton placed his hand on my chest and shushed me.

"Luke Luke! Please! Take it easy I know this is stressful and I know you didn't want to hear that but please," Ashton tried to calm me down, and after a few breaths I did manage to relax. And so did he.

"Thank you... Ok now Luke, I need you to relax, you did get stabbed remember?" Ashton asked, I moved my hand down to the pile of bandages on my side and nodded.

"How could I forget" and once I said that the realization of the bandages sunk in. I had promised myself that I was done with there bandages, about how we never solve anything in this band. It was happening. Nothing was solved in the band, and now someone was really piling bandage after bandage on me, and here was Ashton, telling me it was ok even when it was.

It all came true.

The heart monitor started so speed up some more until Ashton stroked my see soothingly, and I took some breaths. I needed to relax, I needed to feel better.

"So, what about the band then? It's over huh?" I asked, Ashton nodded sadly and I took a deep breath.

"Wow... One album and were outta there huh?" I asked, Ashton again nodded sadly. What was my life going to be like now that the band was over? What would I do? Get an actually job? Nothing could compare to being in 5sos... But there was no 5sos to be in anymore.

"It's ok Luke, we'll be ok" Ashton said as if reading my mind while he rubbed my hand with his.

"I'll always be right beside you" he said, I smiled and looked at him and love and care, I loved him so much, and adored every part of him, from his curly brown hair to his big clumsy feet, I adored the living shit out of him.

"Do you know when I might get out of this bed?" I asked, Ashton shrugged.

"No idea, might take a while.. The doctor ran some tests on you a bit earlier. I'm not sure what he did I had to leave the room" Ashton admitted, I shrugged back at him not really caring when I had to leave because all I needed was right here. A sudden wave of voices came up to my room door and me and Ashton both liked to see a army of reporters lined up right outside the frosted glass.

"Fuck there going to want to know what happened," Ashton growled, I looked at him, and then looked down at my bandages, and that's when I made a decision. And I made this decision in 3 seconds.

"I'm going to tell them." I stated, Ashton turned to me and peered at me as if I was crazy, he felt my forehead with the back of his hand and then pulled it away.

"Are you ok? Because that's not something my lukey would say" he questioned, I nodded.

"They want the truth don't they? Let 'em here it. Go open the door, let one of them in, and then I'll spill it to them" I said confidently, Ashton hesitated, but then slowly got up, and opened the door, letting in the first reporter and then closing the door behind her and her camera man. The camera man pointed the camera to me while the girl stuff a microphone in my face.

"Luke Hemmings, from band 5 seconds of summer, could you please explain what is going on?" She asked, I cleared my throat, turned to Ashton for a second and then looked at the camera.

"Well it all started one day where I got dared to..."

...

The interview was pretty long, but at the end I had the reporter in tears and the camera man had bitten all but one of his nails completely off. I then sent her away from my room and also all the rest of the reporters. Ashton then came back down to sit beside me as I had a big smile on my face.

"That's going to be everywhere in moments" he said, I laughed and kept my smile planted there.

"Good. People should know the truth. I'm tired of hiding," I said, then I looked down at my bandages and pulled on the side of one slightly.

"I'm done with covering up. I'm done with bandages" after I said that sentace, there was another disruption from the doctor this time. He was holding a clip board and he looked a bit worried. That's wasn't a good thing if the doctor was coming into your room with a worried look.

"Umm... Mr. Hemmings we have some news for you.. Some test results..." The doctor said hinting for Ashton to leave. So Ashton waved to me and then slowly walked out the door. The doctor approached me after and I sat up a bit more straight.

"What's up doc?" I said in a joking manner but then the doctor sighed in a way that stopped all my joking.

"Luke, since you confessed to having sexual encounters with multiple partners, we ran some, well other tests" I leaned in closer to the doctor as he put down his clip board.

"I'm sure you have heard of HIV? It's an STD, well we did some tests along those lines and I'm sorry to tell you but you have it" the doctor said. And instead of being sad, or crying, or even being disappointed, I just clenched my fists and started plotting Michael and Calum's deaths.

"Can I ask a favor?" I asked the doctor, and you could only imagine what the favor was.

An hour later and here I was, in a temporary wheel chair behind the class at a police station, a phone on the other side and staring at Calum behind the class. Ashton beside me and Michael also - only here with the observation of the police - because I had some important news.

"What's up Luke?" Ashton asked. I shifted in my seat, feeling nervous as I did so. I took yet another breath and tried to fill my head with thoughts and my mouth with words.

"Hey guys, I got some news" I said in a slightly annoyed voice threw the phone. I was actually very annoyed.

"What's the news then?" Calum said returning the annoyed tone back to me from behind the glass. I crossed my arms and looked at them all, giving everyone there the evil eye, even my own husband.

"One of you had an STD, HIV to be exact... and guess what?" I yelled in anger. And in that moment all of there attitudes changed.

"Since you all were fucking me you spread it around" I said, and slowly, Michael, Calum and Ashton's faces all lit up with surprise and horror. The police officer covered his mouth with his hands and widened his eyes. I laughed in a taunting tone and shook my head.

"You fucking retards"