Four, Ashton's Shower

A/N OK. So I did say I wasn't going to put warnings because it's all gonna be like smut chapters but ummmmm... Here's the thing. Turns out, this one is gonna be four sum type of shit, so if your not down for that I wouldn't read this, if your fine with it then continue. Also I never ever have written a four sum or even a three sum in my life so I apologize if it's shit.

...

Once were got back to the hotel room it was time to clean up our shit and put it on the bus. Then we drove to the arena and it was show time. After the show, we had to sit in the bus where we literally all sat in silence and watched American horror story for a while.

Once we got to the city over one, we had to get another hotel room. The hotel was packed, and so we could only get two rooms. One for the 1D boys, and one for us. After Niall argued for about 20 minutes about how he wanted to sleep in our room, Louis talked enough sense in him to get him to go to there room. and now, I was in the most cliché place I could be after a show.

The shower.

I needed a good shower, and I was so happy I could finally get one. But there was only one problem. I had three band mates in the next room who absolutely loved my ass, and the shower had only been running for about two minutes when the first knock on the door came.

"Lukey, can I come in?" It was Ashton's voice, he was always the first one to come in. We had showers before - me and Ashton - and you know, I was glad it was Ashton coming in. This means that Michael and Calum wouldn't ruin the shower time I usually had with Ashton. Showers were sort of like our thing.

"Sure" I yelled at the door and I heard a slight clicking noise on the door knob and a coin drop. Ashton was good at picking locks, it sort of turned me on. I saw Ashton's body threw the glass door of the shower. He closed the door behind him and started to strip out of his clothes. I smirked in the shower rubbing the soap on my chest, the warm water on my head. I was looking forward to this.

Ashton opened the door and climbed into the cubicle shower with me, there was plenty of room in the spacious shower, even though there was two people in it now. Ashton looked at me up and down before stopping at my eyes and smirking.

"You are the hottest guy I have ever seen, you know that right Luke?" Ashton said to me as he started to close in the space between us. I slid my bottom lip under my top teeth, slowly biting down, the water now wetting his hair making it stick to his smooth face.

"Thanks for earlier by the way" I said to Ashton as he got closer and closer to me. He giggled.

"For what? Watching you pleasure yourself?" Ashton asked, I nodded and blushed slightly getting a giggle from Ashton, he was normally one to giggle during sex. I loved it. Ashton held both of my hands in his and then kissed me sweetly, our bodies balancing on one another as the warm water trickled down our bodies.

Ashton slid his tongue across my bottom lip and I gladly opened my mouth for him. We didn't fight either, just let our tongues dance together, sweet and graceful. Ashton kept our hands tightly hooked and our fingers intertwined as he continued to kiss me passionately. We both pulled away for air and touched noses, looking deep into each other's eyes. Ashton treated me good. Ashton always did.

"You are so beautiful Luke, I just feel like the other boys have made you a mess," Ashton said in a semi sad voice, I squeezed his hands and smiled at him, a bit nervous.

"I feel like you need to be fixed or healed..." Ashton said to me, swinging our hands back and forth looking down at his feet. I steadied his hands and kissed his neck, leaning into him close so that there was no space left between us.