Ten, Ashton's Letting Me Do Him.

A/N omg yes it's me again I'm sorry. Anyways just thought I'd inform you this is top!Luke (hence the title of the chapter) and i am not really a big fan of this but it was something new to try and surprisingly, it's not dominate Luke, he's still submissive. So yeah, enjoy? I guess... :) PS I LOVE YOU ALL LOOK AT THOSE FABULOUS READS/VOTES I MEAN GOSH. PPS. I made that picture attached to this part so just, lemme know if ur gonna save it or what ever, love u all!

...

I fell asleep on the couch, and I woke up across the street, about to step onto the road into on coming traffic. But Ashton pulled me away from the transport truck that almost hit me.

"What are you doing?!" I heard the words, but I didn't say anything back. I thought of a response but my voice wasn't coming out. I was moving my lips but again nothing was coming out.

"Come back inside ok?" Ashton said, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me gently as we walked back to the hotel and and towards the elevator.

"I think I know how to get your mind off things" Ashton whispered to me and the fact that Ashton was trying to fix sex with sex was actually really hot and clever, just like the glasses that were placed upon his nose made him look. Hot and clever.

"Luke?" Ashton asked as we stood in the elevator and he held my hand, I turned to him, no words coming out of my mouth still, but he got the just of what I should have been saying.

"Umm... Do you want... Umm..." Ashton seemed as lost for words as I was, I was starting to wonder what it was he wanted to ask.

"Luke I want to ride you, so fucking back. I want to feel what it's like to have you inside me and I don't want you being a bottom for once - just to know what it's like" Ashton said and those words out of his mouth made words fly out of my mouth.

"Yes, yes. Oh fuck yes" I spit out attacking Ashton's lips with my own and shoving him against the elevator wall, pulling off and double checking that no one was in here. There wasn't anyone, just me, Ashton and the heat of the tension brewing in the small space of the elevator.

"Wait, Luke I don't want to get painfully hard in the elevator. Wait until we get to the room," ashton said holding his finger tips on my lips.

"Please?" Ashton asked and his plead for mercy made me weak in my knees and that's about the same time I realized I was in pajama shorts and a tank top, and I realized how cold I was. I shivered but nodded to Ashton's request, still holding him closed to me for warmth.

"I saw a fire place in the room, bet we can light it up, make it romantic yeah?" Ashton suggested, I looked at him confused.

"But Michael and Calum they'll-"

"Louis is not letting them sleep in the same room as you for a while now, we got it to ourselves" Ashton said, biting his lip. I smirked at him and just wanted to get to our floor already so I could attack him again, and let him do what ever it is he wants to do to me. The elevator beeped, landing on our floor and I may have actually pulled the doors open and grabbed onto Ashton's hand, rushing him down the hallway with me and right into our room, barley closing the door before started to take my shirt off.

"A bit, hyper are we?" Ashton laughed at me as he picked up a match and scraped it across the top of the fire place, lighting it and then tossing it onto the burning wood. It started slowly, and calmly, but surely. The flames danced as Ashton began to take his clothes off.

"I have never - ever - topped before, or got close to topping... I am very hyper" I admitted, ashton blushed.

"You have never topped before?" He asked, I blushed now. Did Ashton really think I topped at all?